User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Wnd #56

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah I thought that they might be afraid of mispronouncing it but they have no problem butchering SCBubba as Scuba, Sc-Bubba, Sc-buddah, scubibbly beebbop or what have you.
    I really like scubibbly beebbop. I might have to change my username....
    Of course, then neither Britt nor nik could pronounce it and I just got Britt trained on SCBubba.

Great show, guys. Like Osiris said before, I could listen to you guys go on about anything....

I think maybe y'all can add a segment to the show where Britt picks a scene from the recent WA episode and does a "One Woman Show" thing to recreate it...

And what about nik? nik is.... nik is great...
    Last edited by scbubba; Sep 7th, 2013 at 06:45 PM.
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor, Alizée liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    EvieBae is only pronounced by Tibetan Monks chanting the world-ending sutra upon beads made from the skulls of the unborn children of their enemies. Unless you are Britt, then it's pronounced Eh-va-beh or some such
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor, Alizée liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah I thought that they might be afraid of mispronouncing it but they have no problem butchering SCBubba as Scuba, Sc-Bubba, Sc-buddah, scubibbly beebbop or what have you.
    I was reading it as Scuba like forever, it was actually WND that corrected that for me.

Oh and depending on dialect and regional accents, "Red Shirt" is usually pronounced "Don't Shoot ME!" Though the shortened version of the name is a Wilhelm Scream.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    I was reading it as Scuba like forever, it was actually WND that corrected that for me.

Oh and depending on dialect and regional accents, "Red Shirt" is usually pronounced "Don't Shoot ME!" Though the shortened version of the name is a Wilhelm Scream.
    I swear I heard it pronounced "Come with me." by Capt Kirk on Star Trek.... I must have mis-heard.
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor, Eviebae liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678