User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #56

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Wnd #56

You got a thought or reaction to 37-2? Post it here and we might talk about it on our next episode!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty happy with this chapter--so far. I'd be happier if there was about 90% more Jenna, and 80% less melodrama . . .

The whole Pegs/Michael story is getting on my nerves. Just man up and get over it, Cross.

Aside from that? No real complaints. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm looking forward to hearing from Datu and Kelly.

PLEASE don't kill CJ. She needs to have a fist fight with Lizzie for Saul. Or at least a three-way. What?! I'm sure it'd be just fine if it was Alistair.

SHITSNACKS, before I forget completely . . .

Dear Britt,

If We're Alive was turned into a video game, and you were given the option to play through as any of the characters (Maller or Residents) who would be your first choice? It's obvious nik would play as Angel to ensure the character never survives--and probably send screencaps to Ra1th.

Sincerely,
    Me.
    Last edited by Osiris; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 01:04 PM.
    Likes Arch_Will, EpiEpee, Z Sniper, Raven liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

The whole Pegs/Michael story is getting on my nerves. Just man up and get over it, Cross.
    Yes ! So much yes. I know I am in the minority who really disliked Peg's but at least she seems to have grown the pair Cross is missing. I would be curious to hear more about the civilians lives in Boulder and how they are integrating into Colony 2.0.
    Likes Osiris liked this post
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

First of all, good episode. A change of pace from the guns a blazin opening - in a good way.

So I missed by a mile on the whole CJ dying in the table thing and I'm ok with that. Loved the back & forth with Michael and Saul during the surgery prep and then between Saul and CJ.

I didn't care for the Michael & Pegs exchange. I'm sure pegs and maybe the whole relationship with Mikey will play a pivotal role in something big before the end. So I'll just suffer through it.

Keep up the Puck dialogue!!!! Long live the Puck! I am lovin' the witty repartee he's got going on. Muldoon had some good lines too. I liked the esprit de Corps the soldiers are exhibiting. I see it being something to separate the Colonists from them. Further exacerbating the divide that Victor and Michael were arguing about.

Speaking of Señor Mas Macho, we finally see something more about Vic in his assignment of blame to Michael. I think he's gonna be part of the division. Not sure where he'll end up. Vic is definitely not one of Michael's biggest fans...

And then the video. I can barely begin to think how that's going to affect the people & relationships when it gets out to everyone else. Especially Riley who we have heard so little from lately.

I'm glad to see Angel's legacy coming back into play. I really wonder how the revelation of his involvement in the Family will play out. Will someone (Kelly?) draw a conclusion about Scratch from this info and put something in play to get revenge? More to ponder....

Love how this is developing. Kc, you continue to be a storyteller extraordinaire!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Maybe Michael should try to get over Pegs. I mean ok, a good story needs feelings and social interaction but the Pegs and Michael thing is currently becoming a never-ending Möbius strip which is so wrongly warped. This cannot be healthy for both of them.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Kelly and Riley strike out on their own, and eventually get together with Scratch. They manage to put their differences aside, and together they rise to power and supreme control of the remaining population of the states. They have nightly pillow fights. It's amazing.
    Likes 7oddisdead, Cabbage Patch, Raven liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

No no! Scratch teams up with Ink and Randy, and together they storm the colony. Just before the gate falls, Datu will have finished a leg prosthesis for CJ, made of duct tape, the candy wrapper thing that Saul and Vic found at the Tower, and CJ's katana. She wil then start a new fight against Scratch, this time winning the battle...
    Or maybe Michael will just have a break-down and throw the leadership to someone else. First option sounds way more interesting, though.
    Last edited by Storm; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 02:13 PM.
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Osiris liked this post

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    They have nightly pillow fights. It's amazing.
    I would now like to request audio of this
    Likes Arch_Will liked this post
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    No no! Scratch teams up with Ink and Randy, and together they storm the colony. Just before the gate falls, Datu will have finished a leg prosthesis for CJ, made of duct tape, the candy wrapper thing that Saul and Vic found at the Tower, and CJ's katana. She wil then start a new fight against Scratch, this time winning the battle...
    Or maybe Michael will just have a break-down and throw the leadership to someone else. First option sounds way more interesting, though.

I would wager that Mikey breaks down in tears because Pegs won't come to the door anymore. She leaves him with no choice . . .

Likes Red Shirt, HardKor liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I would now like to request audio of this

We all do.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast