User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Good ep.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I just found a picture of Michael back in his Army days:

Much more later, folks!
    Likes Arch_Will, Alizée, HardKor, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm starting to have the sinking feeling the season won't end the way I thought it would.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    yea scratch is going to get hers in spades
    pegs is going to end up dying in hand to hand with scratch.
    Riley will put an arrow in Scatch's head.
    Last edited by werewolf; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 09:35 AM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Um, I think I am going to take a nap and then eat some crow...

I'd fight shoulder to shoulder with Victor, but he plays both sides too well and seems to enjoy it for me to trust him in political entanglements. People like him chew me up in real life.
    Likes Hoff4D, Z Sniper liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    The XL shirt should have been a really good hint to me that they were searching in a pile of Brick's stuff. What I'm thinking about the Colony's future is that it will be a council government, not really oligarchical, but not republic either. It will be some kind of thing where Michael leads the guardians, Recon, and Scav teams. While CJ deals with domestic problems. Leaving Saul to look over the motor pool... again.

Finally we get to Michael finding out about Angel. I'm just worried about Riley's reaction.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Great episode!

With regards to the video tape incident, I guess Michael will ask Victor to ...

Likes Z Sniper, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Alright, so where to begin?
    CJ's legs has finally been dealt with. That went a little easier than I expected it to. But it's good to know she's still around, for now at least. And Michael…did some experimenting with the chloroform back in the day did ya? Well, what don't kill us makes us stronger I guess. Like he said: if he hadn't done it before, he wouldn't know how to do it now.

And we find out Pegs moved on in Boulder. It's really hard to remember that the time skip was longer than everything we've heard in the series put together. Looks like Michael's gonna have to do some serious work to win her back. Gotta love Saul though. He was working overtime to herd everyone out of that room. That's a wingman you can count on right there.

And we get some more confirmation that the Colony isn't just going to fall in line with Michael in charge. Looks like Michael's gonna need to put some work in winning people over all over the place. I think it's gonna get pretty damn tense before things fall into place.

And finally now everyone knows about Scratch killing Angel. Let the hunt for ol' sacrifice begin. I think she disappears for awhile though. I've already said I think she's on her own. So she's gonna stay out of sight for awhile and plan her next move.

Oh and I have to say, the first thing I did after listening was go into my DVDs and find the disc Victor was missing from Buffy season 3. I just had to know...
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kc is taunting us with the broken arm gag.
    I agree. KC, quit trolling.
    Likes Kc liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Alright, so where to begin?
    CJ's legs has finally been dealt with. That went a little easier than I expected it to. But it's good to know she's still around, for now at least. And Michael…did some experimenting with the chloroform back in the day did ya? Well, what don't kill us makes us stronger I guess. Like he said: if he hadn't done it before, he wouldn't know how to do it now.

And we find out Pegs moved on in Boulder. It's really hard to remember that the time skip was longer than everything we've heard in the series put together. Looks like Michael's gonna have to do some serious work to win her back. Gotta love Saul though. He was working overtime to herd everyone out of that room. That's a wingman you can count on right there.

And we get some more confirmation that the Colony isn't just going to fall in line with Michael in charge. Looks like Michael's gonna need to put some work in winning people over all over the place. I think it's gonna get pretty damn tense before things fall into place.

And finally now everyone knows about Scratch killing Angel. Let the hunt for ol' sacrifice begin. I think she disappears for awhile though. I've already said I think she's on her own. So she's gonna stay out of sight for awhile and plan her next move.

Oh and I have to say, the first thing I did after listening was go into my DVDs and find the disc Victor was missing from Buffy season 3. I just had to know...

I did the same.
    Likes Z Sniper, HardKor liked this post

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast