User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    In 39-1 we hear a murder of crows shortly before Michael and Puck find Randy in the alley and Puck is ambushed.

Real Life. Crows will gather when a crow finds a lot of food in one place and is a lot more than it can eat. It will share the feast. So, is there a fresh piece of Carrion nearby?

Crow Talk = zombie talk. On several occasions we hear a crow sound that becomes a zombie. Do people hear something and attribute it to a crow?

Sometimes a crow is just a crow, but I think at other times what people think are crows are biters, but still others it is like a musical device. Even when we often hear them with Scratch, she is talking about "them". Leave the truck ( because we need it to attack ). She kills Charlie, but is also talking about how they are coming.

What I found most intriguing is the association with Marcus. I know, I know. People hate my Pegs - Marcus conspiracy, but this really is not place to rehash this

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

39-3 17:50 we here crows when they dismount and run for the safe house. So, just a sound effect, recon crowss, or zombie talk being interpreted as a crow.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    39-3 17:50 we here crows when they dismount and run for the safe house. So, just a sound effect, recon crowss, or zombie talk being interpreted as a crow.
    I heard the crows and had two immediate thoughts. 1) Imminent peril and 2) Nearby zombies.
    Other calls have sounded when death wasn't right around the corner, so maybe not a marker for that.

Given the fact that we got smart and hiding zombies being uncovered the last couple of episodes, makes me wonder if the calls aren't markers for "events being watched by zombies or specific zombie like TOWTM"....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Dr. Roberts might just have been watching them at that moment... I would too if someone decided to burn Down my Laboratory and destroy years of hard work... I'd be freaking mad at them too... And with a hoard of zombies under my control, I'd probably start planing an attack.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I heard the crows and had two immediate thoughts. 1) Imminent peril and 2) Nearby zombies.
    Other calls have sounded when death wasn't right around the corner, so maybe not a marker for that.

Given the fact that we got smart and hiding zombies being uncovered the last couple of episodes, makes me wonder if the calls aren't markers for "events being watched by zombies or specific zombie like TOWTM"....
    I've been wondering if TOWTM has at least one pet crow that follows him around.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    I've been wondering if TOWTM has at least one pet crow that follows him around.
    So you're saying that Ink is actually the Norse god Odin?
    This just backs up my theory about the inkling 1 being a viking. He - in my theory - didn't say "die"
    but "dig", Danish word for "you". (Fucking language barriers, they apparently get you killed) ... I have no idea about from where it would recognise Michael, but that matters not at all! :P
    Only problem with that theory is that Ink still has both his eyes.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Chapter 40

We hear the crows a few times in this chapter. We hear a crow when Victor and Tanya dismount in ground zero shortly before number 7 jumps the normal.

We again here the a crow kaw a couple of times when they come upon the van, but before they find that it once held Ink.

Finally, we hear a crow in the background at the start of part 3 when Datu, Glenn and CJ are discussing the risk and importance of going out to the wind mill / water pump.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Look at the artwork where Ink has his back turned in the Tower corridor (The iphone app icon). It may just be a shadow, but on the back of his head, it looks like the silhouette of a bird. Could be a crow...
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Ugh, I have not been good at up keeping this...

42-1 I hear Crows twice when Datu and Victor are at the Pump / well before the rest of the soldiers come back from Ink's home

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I think that is indeed pretty great.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345