User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Interesting theory on the family tie. It deserves some brain cycles, for sure.

I need to pick up some of the episodes I've queued up and listen for crows. I'll post any findings when I get a chance to listen again.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Crow call chapter 21 part 2 mark of the beast. 10:30 a couple of times with Angel and Riley on the roof after the explosion at the tower.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    There's one in the last episode. Just saying...
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    That's right! When Burt is going out to find Riley at Angel's gravesite. Almost missed it with the music around it. (Chapter 37, Part 3 @ 21:42 and following for a few seconds)
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Thanks so much KC! I heard it and even wrote it in the 37-3 notes, but forgot to append it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Oh, I would be remiss if I did not have my serving of Crow. I heard a crow at Angel's grave site just before Riley starts talking about "her".

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

It is fun, but I do not want to obsess over it. If I hear a crow, I will tag it, but I am sure miss some. I can see it going a few ways

1) just a sound effect
    2) a sound affect for Scratch / family like Darth Vader or Luke music in the movies
    3) a place holder telling us that Scratch / family are doing something somewhere else in the story "off camera"

I hope it is not number one. That is kinda waste of time and that means I get a serving of Red Herring to go with my crow.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Damn, I thought I had more than this. Grrr.... Do I have duplicate threads going

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Chapter 8 where do you go when you sleep. Part 3 9:40. Datu, Riley, Angel. Datu in shock. Lots and lots of crows.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

From what you've written here it seems to be more of a family thing rather than just connected to Scratch only. I guess the sound in a scene without any family members might break the theory, unless... Ahh well, I don't know. There is exactly such a scene in the beginning of 37.1.... Dammit!
    But it is surely an interesting theory, when ever I'm going to relisten I'll listen for them as well, I kinda already did from the beginning of S4, but...
    Keep it up.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    It is fun, but I do not want to obsess over it. If I hear a crow, I will tag it, but I am sure miss some. I can see it going a few ways

1) just a sound effect
    2) a sound affect for Scratch / family like Darth Vader or Luke music in the movies
    3) a place holder telling us that Scratch / family are doing something somewhere else in the story "off camera"

I hope it is not number one. That is kinda waste of time and that means I get a serving of Red Herring to go with my crow.
    Maybe a 4) an indication of danger or something critical to the a character's story line.

One thing I've noted while going back through Chapter 27 is that there is plenty of Scratch/Maller appearances but I haven't come across any crows. I think mainly because so much of chapter occurs inside (airplane, car, mall, Dunbar) where crows would not make sense.

I'm not saying it isn't associated with a particular character or characters, but it might not show up EVERY time we see the character(s).

Still gonna listen for them...
    Likes Grognaurd, LiamKerrington liked this post

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast