User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Doh! I did not remember Dr, but thought you did lol.
    Likes Hoff4D liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'll go ahead and bet you dollars to donuts that Kc meant 37-2 and 37-3 and not 27.

We've covered some pretty good stuff here, but I think Nikvoodoo is right. We might be going all Jeff Goldblum over a typo. Other than that, the rest of the thread is pretty awesome.
    Likes nikvoodoo, Hoff4D liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    To respond the the 1st post, I don't think CJ would mount a counter strike "guns blazing". It just doesn't fit her character. I'd be more intrigued by who all knew of the weapons storages away from Dunbar since CJ didn't like letting people leave even before losing the large convoy, I would imagine not many people knew where they were.

I think that whoever was with Randy at the waterworks station ran into Samantha and they were the ones who failed to rescue her. However, i have 1 doubt about that. I think more then just the those 8 (cj, sean, duncan, Samantha, randy, hope, james, k-man) survived those couple days. I think the clue 8th and grand gives us a clue.

How would a maller know about that? If they did, wouldn't it have been easy for them to find the other tower? CJ also asked Saul and Victor if they were the ones stealing from her. This sounded as if it was recent. Skittles is living off of MREs so we know he isn't. To me this points to there being 1 more Dunbar survivor somewhere, or perhaps that recently changed survivor with the note was the final one.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Good catch on the 8th and Grand. The mallers took a lot of slaves. Residents could have been taken after the other tower fell.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    To respond the the 1st post, I don't think CJ would mount a counter strike "guns blazing". It just doesn't fit her character. I'd be more intrigued by who all knew of the weapons storages away from Dunbar since CJ didn't like letting people leave even before losing the large convoy, I would imagine not many people knew where they were.

I think that whoever was with Randy at the waterworks station ran into Samantha and they were the ones who failed to rescue her. However, i have 1 doubt about that. I think more then just the those 8 (cj, sean, duncan, Samantha, randy, hope, james, k-man) survived those couple days. I think the clue 8th and grand gives us a clue.

How would a maller know about that? If they did, wouldn't it have been easy for them to find the other tower? CJ also asked Saul and Victor if they were the ones stealing from her. This sounded as if it was recent. Skittles is living off of MREs so we know he isn't. To me this points to there being 1 more Dunbar survivor somewhere, or perhaps that recently changed survivor with the note was the final one.
    I'd always assumed some Maller had stumbled across it and was stealing from their, written down the address so they could inform Scratch/Durai and/or so they could go there for selfish reasons, and then died before they could act on this. But I may be wrong.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post

8th & Grand note as directions to one of Dunbar's secret stashes of stuff? So, the body of the turned guy found by Victor could have been from one of CJ's crew? Good find.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    We've covered some pretty good stuff here, but I think Nikvoodoo is right. We might be going all Jeff Goldblum over a typo. Other than that, the rest of the thread is pretty awesome.
    I like to call this a....happy accident
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    I like to call this a....happy accident
    Yes, with Happy Clouds and Happy Trees.

3qf312.jpg
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

3qf312.jpg
    Ah, finally, a great Boss Ross moment. Thank you, WD. I guess Scratch loved to watch him while being in a mental facility. Well, they are both great artists, him and Scratch, they just like to express their ... artistic way in different ways.

"People might look at you a bit funny, but it's okay. Artists are allowed to be a bit different."
    Likes Hoff4D, scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D

3qf312.jpg
    I knew I liked you WD...so glad you picked up on that reference! Nice work, bravo!
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast