User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'd be interested to know who organized and planned the attack if CJ was still in the basement rocking like a looney and Sean had gone south with Hope.

Probably nothing that needs to be explained per se...but I would be interested to see who took charge of Dunbar with no leadership left.
    Yea, admittedly how I got to this suspicion is....well...not my proudest moment, but it did pique my interest in who went in for Samantha. Like you said....CJ stayed in the basement for a long time, Sean Hope and I believe another guy went south...so who went in for Samantha?
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, Duncan loses it, but says he is going to look for them. He might team up with others or heard about it from them if he links up with a retreat

Going Art Crazy. We hear a Behemoth in the arena. It may have chased the survivors of the Arena rescue mission to the waterworks when they tried to regroup with the survivor there.

We know we have to find details on Michael and Randy there. Skittles has to know the Arena is bad news. Even if it really is 37, there is still more information to come out the other tower.

It is even possible to tie in Sean if he was in on the rescue and subsequent retreat to the water works before moving south to the colony.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Hoff4D, scbubba liked this post

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Well, Duncan loses it, but says he is going to look for them. He might team up with others or heard about it from them if he links up with a retreat

Going Art Crazy. We hear a Behemoth in the arena. It may have chased the survivors of the Arena rescue mission to the waterworks when they tried to regroup with the survivor there.

We know we have to find details on Michael and Randy there. Skittles has to know the Arena is bad news. Even if it really is 37, there is still more information to come out the other tower.

It is even possible to tie in Sean if he was in on the rescue and subsequent retreat to the water works before moving south to the colony.
    All valid points. There's definitely a behemoth in that particular scene, Skittles wants nothing to do with the Arena for a reason, some survivors were in the waterworks before the tower folks, and a behemoth was in there when we got there....so....I'm on board with all of this so far. The only question in that theory to me is how they would've got a crazed skittles to go on a rescue mission
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Skittles says he is going to look for them so he is headed that way independently. He was Duncan until the other tower fell. Hell. He might even compromise the rescue mission and it was that event that gave him the full psychotic break. He is a lot worse off when he meets Angel, Datu and Riley than he was when he was speaking to CJ.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

I dunno, he seemed pretty Skilles-esque when CJ finally came out hours later and he was rambling/panting. "a-a-alll of them.....gone...there-there-there gones. theeeeeyy left me"....etc.

CJ - "Duncan you need to calm down"
    Dr Duncan/Mr Skittles - "who?"

but you're right, he said "I'm going to find them" when he left. So he's sort of PTSD when CJ finds him, but still willing to group up with people? And loses it completely at the attack at the Arena, and goes solo from then on?

Or *puts on tinfoil hat* did Skittles mean he was going to find Ink and the rest of them, to eat skittles and sip some coffee in the arena to watch the others 'play' with with humans. Skittles is a spy!
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

We know we have to find details on Michael and Randy there.
    Skittles has to know the Arena is bad news. Even if it really is 37, there is still more information to come out the other tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    All valid points. There's definitely a behemoth in that particular scene, Skittles wants nothing to do with the Arena for a reason, some survivors were in the waterworks before the tower folks, and a behemoth was in there when we got there....so....I'm on board with all of this so far. The only question in that theory to me is how they would've got a crazed skittles to go on a rescue mission
    Arthur, this would explain something that bugged me for a while. I kept wondering why Randy would have been in the water works for several days. I wrote a timeline a couple of weeks ago, so I'll have to find where I posted it, but several days pass from the time Sean sends Randy to the water works to the time that Michael and company encounter the behemoth there.

Hoff4D, Skittles could have been part of the rescue team. Chapter 17 Part 3, 16:40, Skittles says that he saw TOWTM twice, 'the second time from a distance, not up close. That's why I told you not to go there, but you didn't listen.' He was referring to the arena. Also, he points to the direction of the arena after encountering Angel,Riley and Datu when they asked where did he come from.
    Likes scbubba, Hoff4D liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Arthur, this would explain something that bugged me for a while. I kept wondering why Randy would have been in the water works for several days. I wrote a timeline a couple of weeks ago, so I'll have to find where I posted it, but several days pass from the time Sean sends Randy to the water works to the time that Michael and company encounter the behemoth there.

Hoff4D, Skittles could have been part of the rescue team. Chapter 17 Part 3, 16:40, Skittles says that he saw TOWTM twice, 'the second time from a distance, not up close. That's why I told you not to go there, but you didn't listen.' He was referring to the arena. Also, he points to the direction of the arena after encountering Angel,Riley and Datu when they asked where did he come from.
    Yep, I was listening to the chapters in question as I replied, and Arthur is right...Skittles definitely says "I'm going to find them".....so this would give us a lot of insight on what happens there.

But from the narrative style of the show....how do we hear all this? Sean is dead, Randy is presumably Ink 2.0, CJ stays back in the tower to re-fortify and lone-wolf it (presumably)....so I guess we MUST re-encounter Skittles and somehow get a NON-cryptic/panicked dialogue with him?
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

We still have

Michael gets to know Randy well enough to recognize him at a distance from behind and out of context. That's a lot of familiarity.

Skittles / Dr. Duncan all kinds of stuff there. Does he know Lizzy? Did he know Ink prior? Does he link with Kelly in inks trial? Just way too many speculative possibilities

And don't forget ( Scott Marvin lol) HOPE! She would not have learned Braille, but if she gets her sight back she can fill in a journal and even then if she doesn't she is still can fill in some banks.
    Likes scbubba, Nathan.Luiz, Hoff4D liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    We still have

Michael gets to know Randy well enough to recognize him at a distance from behind and out of context. That's a lot of familiarity.

Skittles / Dr. Duncan all kinds of stuff there. Does he know Lizzy? Did he know Ink prior? Does he link with Kelly in inks trial? Just way too many speculative possibilities

And don't forget ( Scott Marvin lol) HOPE! She would not have learned Braille, but if she gets her sight back she can fill in a journal and even then if she doesn't she is still can fill in some banks.
    Part of me believes Micheal knew Randy before the outbreak and that is why he could recognize him so easily from a distance.

I have been thinking that Duncan knew Ink for a while. I didn't realize he was a Doctor though. I was thinking they may be related and that is why he let him in. If that we're the case his mental break could have come from realizing what Ink was doing/had done.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Part of me believes Micheal knew Randy before the outbreak and that is why he could recognize him so easily from a distance.

I have been thinking that Duncan knew Ink for a while. I didn't realize he was a Doctor though. I was thinking they may be related and that is why he let him in. If that we're the case his mental break could have come from realizing what Ink was doing/had done.
    That wold explain some of the mental capacity lost. However, the Dr thing I think just stemmed from my Dr Duncan Mr Skittles comment earlier, just a laugh. We dont have the evidence of a PhD.......yet
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast