User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D

Who came for Samantha?

Alright, I was online around Noon today and Kc made an appearance randomly and said only this:

Kc: Bitesize info: 27-2 is 20 minutes, 27-3 is 28 minutes
    Kc: *poof. Back into the shadows

Hoff4D: So...what's up with the bitesize info from Kc? I assume from his disappearance back into the shadows we'll get no more from him on it....if not "Hi Kc!"
    Kc: Hello!
    Kc: *Poof

Hoff4D: haha
    Hoff4D: Nothing else? Just a bitesize info of chapter length, with no context?

Kc:

And it pretty much ends there. So I decide to flip to the listen page real quick and see that:
    27-2 is 24:43. Yet Kc said in the chat "20 minutes". This section finished up at CJ and Kalani's account of Ink getting into the tower.
    27-3 is 17:37. Yet Kc said in the chat "28 minutes". This section finishes up as Kalani's account of being in the arena.

So....since Kc planted this little bug of insanity in my brain, I'm here to see if anyone can further this. Why would he claim one section to be shorter than previous, and one be much longer than previous?

With 27-3 I think perhaps Kc is eluding to the fact that we might get CJs recount of that day...if you remember Samantha sees some people come to rescue them in the arena, but fail. She says "They were with me, I got grabbed, but they weren't far behind."..."[They came] from the apartment building, we found each other at one of our weapon stashes"...perhaps she met CJ at a safe house and then got grabbed and CJ and a smaller group followed.

When CJ originally meets Saul/Victor she sort of paints the picture of being solo and everyone died at the tower, essentially, but is CJs lone-wolf tactic because she gathered a group after Ink left and went to the Arena on an offensive mission and THAT'S where everyone died? Perhaps CJ saw some things in the Arena before making it out that will give us some more insight on Ink's behavior, and she has tied them into the "haze". Not sure why CJ wouldn't have said anything before, but perhaps being within inches of death stirs this up in her.....Or maybe she DOES die, and the potential flashback that I'm theorizing happens through rummaging through CJs notes in her safe back at Dunbar after she dies.

Anyways, that's my take on why Kc would mention that 27-3 is longer......but why would 27-2 be shorter?

Or am I batshit crazy and I've taken a sort of joke from Kc way too far and it went over my head?
    Last edited by Hoff4D; Aug 29th, 2013 at 10:51 AM.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Duncan? I have not listened in a while. Didnt zombies run right past him? Maybe he runs out of the tower, gets roped into the rescue mission and flees that also before the rescue pack gets over run. Doesnt e drugged dude say something like there he goes?

Let look at time stamp 20 minutes of 27-2 and about 4 minutes into 27-3 and assume KC forgot to subtract.

Be right back

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Duncan? I have not listened in a while. Didnt zombies run right past him? Maybe he runs out of the tower, gets roped into the rescue mission and flees that also before the rescue pack gets over run. Doesnt e drugged dude say something like there he goes?

Let look at time stamp 20 minutes of 27-2 and about 4 minutes into 27-3 and assume KC forgot to subtract.

Be right back
    Good point about Duncan, I was going to say something about that as well, since CJ specifically says in one of those episodes "Duncan let it in.....On accident I hope". I don't want to go so far as to imply Duncan is on the Z's side, but perhaps skittles somehow shows up when we go back to Dunbar, and we coax HIS recount of these events out of him?

I've got a meeting in a few minutes, report back to what's specifically happening at those time marks and see what we find. Thanks!
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Kalani says bags of rice into a 208. Maybe it is fag for an edit. Bags of rice into 208.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I'll go ahead and bet you dollars to donuts that Kc meant 37-2 and 37-3 and not 27.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

About 22minutes the lead is buzzed in. I hear what I will call a trill and caw that I associate with the little ones than release the hounds...

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Kalani says bags of rice into a 208. Maybe it is fag for an edit. Bags of rice into 208.
    Snuck in a little listen before the meeting, in 27-2 @ 20 min is right when Duncan comes in and says "CJ wouldn't be happy if I told her you left the room". and she let's Duncan take over watch ~15 minutes early...consequently this is chronologically just before he lets in Ink.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'll go ahead and bet you dollars to donuts that Kc meant 37-2 and 37-3 and not 27.
    Lol......this would make WAY more sense than the tin foil hat I'm running with.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Lol......this would make WAY more sense than the tin foil hat I'm running with.
    I...um......still want a recount of the group that tried to save samantha!.....yea....thats it......This was my goal all along....

Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    I...um......still want a recount of the group that tried to save samantha!.....yea....thats it......This was my goal all along....

I'd be interested to know who organized and planned the attack if CJ was still in the basement rocking like a looney and Sean had gone south with Hope.

Probably nothing that needs to be explained per se...but I would be interested to see who took charge of Dunbar with no leadership left.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast