User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Saul Tanya: Suicide Syringes

I do not think Suicide Syringes are standard fare in a military trauma center, but Saul "knew" it would be in the Colony's hospital. This IS something found in a Vetrinary clinic. Saul was with his Mom for less than an hour before going after Lizzy and he knew his mother would reproduce this technology in her hospital

Add I am quick with a syringe quote adds a whole new meaning meaning in this context

I will not put my tinfoil hat on for this one. Instead, I will just...

:: insert ominous music here ::
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    I do not think Suicide Syringes are standard fare in a military trauma center, but Saul "knew" it would be in the Colony's hospital. This IS something found in a Vetrinary clinic. Saul was with his Mom for less than an hour before going after Lizzy and he knew his mother would reproduce this technology in her hospital

Add I am quick with a syringe quote adds a whole new meaning meaning in this context

I will not put my tinfoil hat on for this one. Instead, I will just...

:: insert ominous music here ::
    That's a really good observation. Common for a vet but not for an MD. Thinking back, I'm pretty sure that the Colony clinic wasn't Tanya's practice originally, so she either brought them with her or made them up once she got established at the Colony. So, either way, they were there when Saul was going through the stuff in the clinic/infirmary.

Did Saul know that they would be there or did he just happen to see them and, because he knew something about veterinary medicine from his mom, knew what they were?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Saul says something like where are they, there you are. He wa actively looking for them.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Saul says something like where are they, there you are. He wa actively looking for them.
    Well, there you go. Couldn't remember it exactly. Interesting that he assumed that they were there. It's also expedient for the story, too.....

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Nope, my bad. The conversation refers to finding morphine for CJ. Then he finds the suicide syringe. Chapter 35 2 of 3 ~12:45. Not as damning, but still bad in my opinion. First rule is do no harm for an MD. But, Tanya has them off the shelf ready to go and optimized for human consumption. What was that about an Apocolyptic cult... Sorry there is that tin hat again...

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Nope, my bad. The conversation refers to finding morphine for CJ. Then he finds the suicide syringe. Chapter 35 2 of 3 ~12:45. Not as damning, but still bad in my opinion. First rule is do no harm for an MD. But, Tanya has them off the shelf ready to go and optimized for human consumption. What was that about an Apocolyptic cult... Sorry there is that tin hat again...
    Welcome to the club!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Good catch. Yes, he discovered it earlier when looking for morphine, but why did Tanya have it there? If you remember back when she dealt with the slow turner and how she originally got the bite mark, they had to put it down. Knowing she might have to do that more, she kept some supplies handy.

That being said, another details that I'm leaving out is what exactly they used. I know what it is, and I can leave people here to theorize, but I felt it was a sort of writer's morality to leave out the specifics.
    Likes Red Shirt, scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

I think it best not to speculate on name and mechanism of action. It really should be classified as Need to Know. Hell, it probably is a buzzword over in homeland security

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Since Tonya is a Vet not a real doctor I assumed that she was just used to having suicide syringes ready. Plus lots of standard medicine are deadly in large doses. Potassium Chloride is used to treat low potassium levels but it is also used for lethal injections
    Likes HardKor liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I don't think that is the case. I think he was going through the cabinet and knew what it was immediately.

"Man, they have d@mn near everything in here. Oh, huh, I definitely might need this."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast