User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pegs and Marcus

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    TOWTM had body armour on him because he's a murderer that was in transport by prison officials from prison to the mental facility and would be a potential target for recrimination and must be protected while in transport.
    Likes Hanniekuma, Red Shirt liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I hope not. Two hundred plus meters open sight pistol with a single shot. I will have to relisten. I thought it was a rifle and I even think I heard him fiddle with the mechanics. Brb...

Yea, I am not a gun expert and cannot tell by sound. But, does not sound like Shirley. I hear like a receiver charging, is that the right word? Then as he aims, click click click a few times. I figure he is doing something to the sights, probably range. Burt is an expert and maybe even doing some windage estimates.

Chapter 11 part 1 @ 11:11

Son of a bitch! KC are you that assume and it is a salute to Veterans day or just coincidence?
    Ok. Definite correction to my post. Burt shoots TOWTM through the hand with a 5.56 instead of .50AE. I think my assumption still stands though. If the 5.56 would penetrate (over penetrate the hand?) then I assume the center mass shots would penetrate as well. So, the theory of some sort of body armor or steel/ceramic plates over vitals could well be true.

So, we have TOWTM knowing that he has a vulnerability and protecting himself. He still puts himself in a vulnerable position by going into the Tower alone. One headshot and he is toast, right? He went into Dunbar with an army that he let rush ahead of him. So he wasn't as vulnerable there.

Maybe, just maybe, when he got to just CJ left, he didn't have enough Zed shields around him to soak up all the bullets she had. That potential vulnerability may have led him to say "Leave her" instead of taking any chances.....

Probably not fully thought through or put together, but might give some insight into TOWTM.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Yes, but as Gonads said,Pegs seemed to KNOW that Pinstripes wasn't dead. It may be nothing but it's interesting, none the less.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    TOWTM had body armour on him because he's a murderer that was in transport by prison officials from prison to the mental facility and would be a potential target for recrimination and must be protected while in transport.
    That assumes that TOWTM actually is Bill Roberts. Not confirmed yet.

The whole Bill Roberts/Ink thing could be a great big red herring..... Or it could be dead-on....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Ok. Definite correction to my post. Burt shoots TOWTM through the hand with a 5.56 instead of .50AE. I think my assumption still stands though. If the 5.56 would penetrate (over penetrate the hand?) then I assume the center mass shots would penetrate as well. So, the theory of some sort of body armor or steel/ceramic plates over vitals could well be true.

So, we have TOWTM knowing that he has a vulnerability and protecting himself. He still puts himself in a vulnerable position by going into the Tower alone. One headshot and he is toast, right? He went into Dunbar with an army that he let rush ahead of him. So he wasn't as vulnerable there.

Maybe, just maybe, when he got to just CJ left, he didn't have enough Zed shields around him to soak up all the bullets she had. That potential vulnerability may have led him to say "Leave her" instead of taking any chances.....

Probably not fully thought through or put together, but might give some insight into TOWTM.
    He DID have plenty the following night after the war. Although, he could have just gathered those who traveled there because of the noise and sweat bottles. Then again, there were scores of Zs at the arena.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    That assumes that TOWTM actually is Bill Roberts. Not confirmed yet.

The whole Bill Roberts/Ink thing could be a great big red herring..... Or it could be dead-on....
    This always reminds me of every interview with KC where he emphasizes that he will not confirm or deny that the two are the same.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yes, but as Gonads said,Pegs seemed to KNOW that Pinstripes wasn't dead. It may be nothing but it's interesting, none the less.
    I will gladly accept Grog as an abbreviation, but gonads is a little much...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    How about I blows your minds. This is all happening in Bill Roberts head. Every time someone dies that personality dies. He is safely locked up in the menal ward and is trying to get better hence his mind reacting like there is some kind of outbreak.
    Likes Lilydragon, scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Burt shoots Ink @
    Chapter 11 part 1 @ 11:11

Son of a bitch! KC are you that awesome and it is a salute to Veterans day or just coincidence?
    This blows my mind
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

I will gladly accept Grog as an abbreviation, but gonads is a little much...
    Sounds like someone is bragging.

My apologies, sir. Grognaurd it is.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast