User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Wnd #55

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    You know what is better than Brombacher alone? Listening to Brombacher while drinking Krombacher!

Ah yes.... this was my beer of choice back in my Germany days:

We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    As I mentioned sometime back somewhere else: When Angel and Riley hide in the pile of dead bodies there is a strange noise which pretty much resambles the average "cry" of Little Ones ... And to make things worse: Samantha was a fertile woman, so what else except for food or fun could she have been used in the Arena after she was dragged away from R2-DATU?

Best wishes!
    Liam

And another thing about that... Kc has said that:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yeah, not a fan of gratuitous violence, or at least showing it. There's something to be said about hearing it vs. seeing it.
    To which I agree. I believe he was the one that pointed on the YAP podcast interview out that Jaws was scarier because you didn't see the shark. What the imagination of the viewer/listener fills in on its own is often far more terrifying.

But, Angel said (in Ch. 8; 3/3 @ 15:21) after they have escaped the waterworks and "lost" Michael, "Did you see his body? Did you see him dead?"
    We didn't hear what the fate of Samantha was. She may have become Dinner & a Show for the horde, training for the Inklings... even tested for selection as an Inkling. (I also seem to recall there might have been conjecture about her eyes being green and the Green Eyes theory(s) kicking around here on the forums.)

Will she return as an Inking? Not sure, but the possibility is there. Of the (assumed) twelve numbered ones, seven have been killed.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

You know what is better than Brombacher alone? Listening to Brombacher while drinking Krombacher!

Big time LOL
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Beer, the one thing that expresses our humanness best. If you still have what it takes - hops, malt, water and a decent brewery around the corner of Libery Park, you are not lost even during the zombicalypse.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Beer, the one thing that expresses our humanness best. If you still have what it takes - hops, malt, water and a decent brewery around the corner of Libery Park, you are not lost even during the zombicalypse.
    GRATZ' on 100!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Wayland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112