User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #55

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Wnd #55

Got a thought or theory? Post it here and we might bring it up on the air!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    A lot of Forum members think they heard Little One #1 say "We're alive" before it started saying "die, die". Could this be an indication that some element of the zombies', or at least the Little Ones' humanity has survived?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    A lot of Forum members think they heard Little One #1 say "We're alive" before it started saying "die, die". Could this be an indication that some element of the zombies', or at least the Little Ones' humanity has survived?
    Oh yeah believe me....this one is gettin' covered! I can't wait to listen to it when I'm not walking around the streets of NYC/in a chinese restaurant.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Oh yeah believe me....this one is gettin' covered! I can't wait to listen to it when I'm not walking around the streets of NYC/in a chinese restaurant.
    The NYC streets actually run THROUGH chinese restaurants? that must be one wide-ass buffet line.

Jokes aside, shorthand theories from previous threads:

Dunbar is finally mentioned to Michael. He's informed that there are some supplies there. In 36 Michael notes that they only get attacked in large numbers. All this coupled with the ongoing "CJ plans, Michael executes" mantra, and CJs impending amputation I think naturally leads to CJ planning a separation of the groups into formidable supply lines once she's coherent, running the show from her hospital hold up, defended/cared for by Tonya and Saul, necessitating Lizzy to stay for a hospital pregnancy scene, and obviously Saul can't be without his mucho macho man, Vicky. I imagine the largest group stays at the colony with the helicopter, a mid-size group enroute to Dunbar with it's pre-set defenses, and a smaller team running Recon between safe houses with the other .50 Cal if it is repaired.

This might give us a tie into the Maller storyline as they have been mentioned to know where Dunbar is, so if Scratch and Tardust made their way to Dunbar, there would another climactic scenario in Dunbar...My assumptions being at least Pegs, Riley, and Burt going to Dunbar, allowing us to have a resolve of all the ways they individually tie in to Scratch. I can't imagine Michael letting Pegs go far from him again, but Michael excels at surprises, so maybe he just lets Puck or someone else go as his watchful eye over Pegs.

Also: Polar bear cavalry
    Last edited by Hoff4D; Aug 26th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Also: Polar bear cavalry
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Nathan.Luiz, Hoff4D liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    After listening a few times it seems like the little one says "die, *stuttering* die..... DIE" . I don't think Scratch is very far from the Colony, her need for revenge won't let her give up on killing Burt/Pegs, she's likely in a building nearby watching, perhaps the same one the Saul, Victor and CJ used to plan their attack.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    This is just....well. THIS^

Bravo *slow clap*. CBP always delivers
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Theory I started working on in the Episode thread....

I'm torn about CJ. Half of me says she's gonna have horrific leg amputation surgery (that will make the autopsy scene seem like a nice picnic) and then become Colonel CJ: Human Mastermind. The other half says that she will have horrific leg amputation surgery (see above) and then die on the table. Michael will get the blame because of the homemade chloroform. This will drive him nuts blaming himself and it will also drive a wedge between him and most of the Colonists/Mallers still around. This will cause Michael and a few of Our Heroes to depart the Colony and head for Dunbar to plan an offensive on their own. The left-behind Colonists will eventually be attacked again and a few of our friends will make it out alive to reunite with Michaels crew....

Ok. I'm really leaning toward the CJ dies and Michael gets the blame. Probably divide Michael and Saul, at least for a little while, since Saul's negative reaction to the chloroform idea was so strong.

Anyway, feel free to discuss.

and +1 for the polar bear cavalry!
    Likes Hoff4D liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Because CJ would feel so useless without being able to have legs, I can see CJ try and convince Tanya to experiment with zombie blood and her "cure" to give her enough zombie to get her legs back. I can even see Tanya say no, and CJ just contaminate herself, warning others to shoot her if it goes wrong. Would she completely turn, or would they find another way to fight INK?

(The way you say my name (Tahirih) is, Tah-hooray!)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    i'd like to see how the colonists attitude towards michael will be... will the coup with gatekeeper be explained that absolves michael from all blame.. he is after all only a tiny catalyst in a plan that was already being concocted by gatekeeper & Co. So the colonists uprisal is not really Michaels fault.

Brave to CBP for the polar bear cavalry...

Cabbage Patch Challenge:

Turtle Artillery
    Likes MickGinger liked this post

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast