User Tag List

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Listening, but damn, have they learned nothing?!? Their triage SUX
    Likes quixoticTrend, zombie Danny liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    "About two south-west of The Colony, Off Magnolia!"

Thanks Tony Robins! That Inkling was on my street.
    Better start running...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Funniest quote, Michael to Burt, "Lie down! In a BED; I don't want anyone setting you on fire, thinking you're a corpse." (Or something to that effect.)
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Aug 26th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Oh yeah! Feels good to finally hear some new We're Alive! Like Nik said, finally Monday doesn't suck.
    Ok my impressions:
    1. Loved the bit of action to open things up. It really gave the feel that they are going on the offensive. And I liked Michael's opening. It sounded more forceful this time around. In the other seasons his "That was then, this is now" speech was always kinda forlorn sounding, like he was preparing for the end. This time it had hope in it.
    2. I don't think any of us really considered the balance of power (there's those double meanings again!) in tho Colony. We all just kinda assumed everyone would go along. Now I really wanna know how the colonists are gonna react to Michael and co. considering they still blame him for leaving them helpless.

Oh yeah I'm amped up! Bring on the rest of the season!
    Likes Alizée, Witch_Doctor, MrRedBeard liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Audible.com

Wow! The cash they pay is nothing if it was the published rates, but the incidental costs of managerial meetings required to get that approved are really high. That is BIGTIME support from a major corporate sponsor. Good things happening in the franchise, GRATZ KC et.al.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Better start running...
    Nice
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Oh yeah! Feels good to finally hear some new We're Alive! Like Nik said, finally Monday doesn't suck.
    Ok my impressions:
    1. Loved the bit of action to open things up. It really gave the feel that they are going on the offensive. And I liked Michael's opening. It sounded more forceful this time around. In the other seasons his "That was then, this is now" speech was always kinda forlorn sounding, like he was preparing for the end. This time it had hope in it.
    2. I don't think any of us really considered the balance of power (there's those double meanings again!) in tho Colony. We all just kinda assumed everyone would go along. Now I really wanna know how the colonists are gonna react to Michael and co. considering they still blame him for leaving them helpless.

Oh yeah I'm amped up! Bring on the rest of the season!
    But his opening does make me wonder, is the eps pic a post first wave attack or of something big coming?

And the missing title message opening, I thought KC was messing with us and have going have a cawing crow for the entire length of the mp3.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Aug 26th, 2013 at 09:22 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    "About two south-west of The Colony, Off Magnolia!"

Thanks Tony Robins! That Inkling was on my street.
    You got lucky, mate! Nice to still have you around as a human being ...
    Likes Lilydragon, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Amy got some comeuppance. I wonder if karmic score will be settled this season.

Whose lying on the ground in the artwork?

KC really had me going when Tonya went to grab the bottle to inject Amy. When she calmed down, I thought, "The anti-biotic couldn't possibly work that fast." Took me a while to realized that she was euthanized. Interesting that she said the same thing as the turning soldier at the Chinook crash sight, and Fernando as he was turning. "It hurts" Tommy didn't mention pain but he and Amy were the longest to be coherent before turning. I was hoping she would have given some insight as to what was going on in her mind.

Was Amy being truthful when she said that she was only scratched by the Inkling? Someone mentioned in another thread that they (Inklings) might not have to infect by biting their victims but scratching is sufficient.

Did anyone else hear the Inkling say "we're alive"?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Aug 26th, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Pretty good first episode. Inevitable that they'd have to cut off CJ's leg, let's be honest, we all know that at the end of Season 3. Be interesting to see how the chloroform works, always the possibility it'll go wrong. Speaking Little One is new, before this I assumed just TOWTM could speak, but now it shows that the zombies may be more intelligent than we knew. Overall, a good start to the final season, Monday's for the next year ish will be great again!
    Likes Arch_Will, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast