User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked

An interview with KC Wayland

Not sure if it was posted already, but this is a great interview

Radio Drama Creator/Writer/Producer of the awesome We're Alive! Podcast joins us to talk about his show. We get a behind the scenes tour of how he produces his show. We talk screenwriting for the radio drama, he gives us insite as to how he schedules his team of sound designers, actors and editors.

The great thing about his story is he started out small just like all of us. He had a dream of telling a great story and built his audience by word of mouth. 20 listeners here...another 30 there. It took a while for him to reach the audience he has now. Millions of downloads to be exact. Hard work pays off. We're Alive is now part of the Nerdist Network and deservedly so.

Download mp3

Itunes
    Likes Kc liked this post
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    This was a great interview. I have had quite a few lately but haven't posted them all just because I didn't want to flood the place. This one in particular is about the business of podcasts in general.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    It indeed was a great interview, at first I thought it was way to long.. but I listened to it until the end. Great to hear how things work in the creation of We're Alive and podcasts/audio drama's in general. I really recognized the part We're Alive putting the bar so much higher for other (amateur) audio drama producers in terms of production quality(value). It's something I hear a lot from people that were introduced to the audio dramas genre though We're Alive or other high quality audio dramas like Leviathan Chronicles and go searching for other audio drama's, only to find out you people are doing a hell of a job!
    Likes Kc liked this post
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Here is another one for your listening pleasure: http://www.feartheboot.com/ftb/index.php/archives/3272
    Likes SwedeGirl liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thanks for that, I`m running now to listen to it, can you see me run? ;-) After more than a month in Turkey with absolutely no internet-connection I am soo starved of WA. I am so happy that the final season is close. But sad that it will end! What are we gonna listen to after it is finished, buhu

Love from a very Lovely Sweden