User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Witch_Doctor: If this will ever occur that your country and my country get into a war, I so much hope you are not part of the tacticians planning my country's defeat ... We'd be lost! Awesome ...!

This would be so amazing to learn that Ink and Scratch arranged something or that Scratch unknowingly became a puppet of Ink's and that he let her destroy one of his bases, and masses of his food-devouring deadheads (pun intended ...) - and all this because WD is the CPU of Ink's network ... !

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

LiamKerrington, with you on the other side it would be the stalest of stalemates. But, I'd have to sit out that war. I've adopted Germany as my heimat away from home, most beautiful place I've ever been.

But this is just pure genius, keeping strong leaders to draw in crowds, then attack. Keeping his own population in check. Controlling Zs and people. Puppet master indeed.
    Scratch seems to be the strings.

Has she ever been attacked personally? She seems psychopathic. Never seems afraid of the Zs. Certainly doesn't keep her voice down. I was half expecting her to eat Burt's finger and reveal herself to be the highest functioning Smart Z.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hmm. Thanks guys. I'm leaning away from this but it seems that its possible there could be something going on here.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I'm listening to chapter 27 again, and apparently Ink also gave Duncan/Skittles a pass, since he says "They got everyone, and I was right there. I was right there, and they never looked at me."
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
    I'm listening to chapter 27 again, and apparently Ink also gave Duncan/Skittles a pass, since he says "They got everyone, and I was right there. I was right there, and they never looked at me."
    Reminds me of them zombs in WWZ ignoring the sick and ill humans ... Coincidence?
    Or is it the special will of survival Duncan/ Skittles which Ink recognized and which is why Ink saved him?
    Now a crackpot: What, if it is true and Ink IS Bill Roberts, the guy with the mental health background; what, if Ink recognized a "like-minded" brother on the side of the humans, because Skittles has a certain'edge' to his (new) personailty, and therefore developed a certain sympathy for him which made him spare Skittles' life?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Scratch - a servant of Ink? Seriously? I am having a hard time believing that. Please do not get me wrong here, it is still possible but in my opinion not very likely. Season 4 should not be a game of alliance dominoes. There is definitely a thin red line between a genuine storyline and a plot twist bombardment just for the sake of suspense. So please, no another Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    What is the Tell?

There has to be a give away for Scratch to go from Tardust can abuse Lizzy any way he wants to do not touch her ever again. All I am left with is Smell. Her vomit gags Tardust and Bricks. Scratch does not seem to mind. Saul is not troubled by the barf bag. He simply says someone lost their lunch when he finds Lizzy's shoulder bag.

So, let's leverage smell. They break the first sweat vial or two and nothing happens. The crew jumps to the conclusion that it is not enough so they break all of them and tahdah, the zombies come. Like a good scientist Lizzy keeps the sweat separate, to see if the zombies are attracted to someone in particular. This information is lost when they break them all. Going back to the breaking of the first vial or to, maybe the zombies do not care about the first two people... It is not more is needed, it is they may only be interested in certain people.

More or a certain person. We cannot rule either out.

Where else can we leverage smell? It is probably nothing, but Saul tell Angel you smell worse than usual on the night of the war, right? At least i thnk it was Saul. Earlier that night a drunken Burt says, Angel is puking in the bathroom.

Going further back to when Lizzy figures out the car trap we find out they smell like shit. Probably nothing again, probably just simple hygiene in the Apocolypse, but I think Puck says you smell like shit Sarge, when they get to Irwin and doesn't he say something similar to Saul, Vic and Lizzy at the reunion at the colony at the end of Season 3? No love, you all stink any way or something like that
    Likes 7oddisdead, scbubba liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123