User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    The strings in the picture appear to be frayed, or possibly severed. This leads me to believe that Michael and company may reason out that the infected would be much less of a threat without Ink at the helm, and are going to seek him out in particular as their target. I would love it if they shoved KODI out of the chopper over the arena and blew the whole thing to hell.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
    The strings in the picture appear to be frayed, or possibly severed. This leads me to believe that Michael and company may reason out that the infected would be much less of a threat without Ink at the helm, and are going to seek him out in particular as their target. I would love it if they shoved KODI out of the chopper over the arena and blew the whole thing to hell.
    Now that you mention it... Very good observation!
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

The arena has already been blown to hell. There's another building that may not survive the season...
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The arena has already been blown to hell. There's another building that may not survive the season...
    Yeah, the Arena is pretty much down - at least heavily enough damaged that them zombos quite likely abandoned the place (according to Tardust they did not have enough tanker-rigs to blow the place to hell; and yet they did blow huge parts of it back into the abyss).
    And with the other building you mean the spot marked with the huge red cross, I assume? But keep in mind: According to Dr. Jones never an X marks the spot ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    ...But keep in mind: According to Dr. Jones never an X marks the spot ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Well, an X marked the spot in Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade,
    my little Miss Elsa Schneider.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Well, an X marked the spot in Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade,
    my little Miss Elsa Schneider.
    That, my dearest friend of all, was the Latin digit/ letter for the number of 10 ...
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    That, my dearest friend of all, was the Latin digit/ letter for the number of 10 ...
    Pure speculation!
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Well, given that the production and anticipation for the premier of Season Four is significantly ramping up now, there is no better time like the present to make my sheepish, yet triumphant return to the forums. My apologies for my absence, I was distracted by an increased focus on job hunting, then the job itself...

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    • Puppet master theme.
    • Mannequins representing Inklings? Humans? Zombies? EVERYBODY?
    The first of the two things that jumped out at me is, as Malador pointed out, that the marionette strings are broken... this seems to imply to me that TOWTM is losing or is about to lose control of his legion and/or his manipulation of events and the remaining Humans is at an end.
    If the puppets are meant to represent his zombie horde and/or the Inklings, to me it looks like that with their strings cut, they are falling and become useless and ineffectual. Without the Master and his control, the puppets become directionless.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    • X-rays of TOWTM's arms.
    ... and that creepy blue glow. A glow that first struck me as Cherenkov Radiation. Cherenkov Radiation is most commonly seen in nuclear reactors... This seems to portend a few possibilities:

• The X-Raying of TOWTM's hands & arms seems that it may be a nod to the hospital that seems to have become his new base of operations... he may even be using an X-Ray machine in his nefarious experiments.
    • Cherenkov Radiation, nuclear blast, ect... centered around TOWTM, suggestion HE is Ground Zero.
    • Expansion in search of supplies and equipment leads to Camp Pendleton or an attempt to connect the Colony to electrical power brings them to the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station. Make what you will of that... showdown over an open and exposed reactor? (This idea seems a little silly though.)
    • As part of the offensive, Michael takes a page out of Kimmet's book and goes back to PANTEX himself.
      Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
      I would love it if they shoved KODI out of the chopper over the arena and blew the whole thing to hell.
      The amount of C-4 that KODI can carry is insufficient to do any significant damage. Now, the EOD Robot Wiki page suggest that KODI is a Talon model. However, given the conversations about KODI (and the noise it makes... in 33/1 it reminds Michael of Johnny-5), I think that it is a larger model that aught to be big enough to carry the physics package of a B-83. This gives Burt another movie quote opportunity... "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." Strap KODI with a B-83, remote pilot it to the hospital, squawking and "sweating" the entire way... and boom, LA gets a lot safer.

"I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

and WELCOME BACK, Red Shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    ... and that creepy blue glow. A glow that first struck me as Cherenkov Radiation. Cherenkov Radiation is most commonly seen in nuclear reactors... This seems to portend a few possibilities:
    That made me think: What if this hints towards Radon Labs?

[*]As part of the offensive, Michael takes a page out of Kimmet's book and goes back to PANTEX himself. The amount of C-4 that KODI can carry is insufficient to do any significant damage. Now, the EOD Robot Wiki page suggest that KODI is a Talon model. However, given the conversations about KODI (and the noise it makes... in 33/1 it reminds Michael of Johnny-5), I think that it is a larger model that aught to be big enough to carry the physics package of a B-83. This gives Burt another movie quote opportunity... "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." Strap KODI with a B-83, remote pilot it to the hospital, squawking and "sweating" the entire way... and boom, LA gets a lot safer.[/LIST]
    Sweet.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Well, given that the production and anticipation for the premier of Season Four is significantly ramping up now, there is no better time like the present to make my sheepish, yet triumphant return to the forums. My apologies for my absence, I was distracted by an increased focus on job hunting, then the job itself...[/LIST]

Welcome back Red Shirt! You certainly know how to make an entrance. In a horror movie you'll be the guy who everyone thought was dead but returns out of a closet or a ditch to bash some heads in and gives the survivors a fighting chance.

The first of the two things that jumped out at me is, as Malador pointed out, that the marionette strings are broken... this seems to imply to me that TOWTM is losing or is about to lose control of his legion and/or his manipulation of events and the remaining Humans is at an end.
    If the puppets are meant to represent his zombie horde and/or the Inklings, to me it looks like that with their strings cut, they are falling and become useless and ineffectual. Without the Master and his control, the puppets become directionless.

Makes me wonder about the 12 Disciples-Last Supper analogy between the TOWTM & the Inklings. If I were a speculating man, I'd wonder if one would become a disobedient Judas.

• The X-Raying of TOWTM's hands & arms seems that it may be a nod to the hospital that seems to have become his new base of operations... he may even be using an X-Ray machine in his nefarious experiments.
    • Cherenkov Radiation, nuclear blast, ect... centered around TOWTM, suggestion HE is Ground Zero.
    • Expansion in search of supplies and equipment leads to Camp Pendleton or an attempt to connect the Colony to electrical power brings them to the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station. Make what you will of that... showdown over an open and exposed reactor? (This idea seems a little silly though.)
    • As part of the offensive, Michael takes a page out of Kimmet's book and goes back to PANTEX himself. The amount of C-4 that KODI can carry is insufficient to do any significant damage. Now, the EOD Robot Wiki page suggest that KODI is a Talon model. However, given the conversations about KODI (and the noise it makes... in 33/1 it reminds Michael of Johnny-5), I think that it is a larger model that aught to be big enough to carry the physics package of a B-83. This gives Burt another movie quote opportunity... "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." Strap KODI with a B-83, remote pilot it to the hospital, squawking and "sweating" the entire way... and boom, LA gets a lot safer.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast