User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi.
    But there is a wicked idea that has struck me as well: What, if the behavior and reactions of the remaining human survivors is actually something which falls under the control of Ink as well?
    Then Ink would be the ultimate puppet master.
    Given the global scope of the outbreak, yet local scope of the L.A. special ones, I doubt Ink was the cause of the whole thing. Also, it seems too convenient that he would just happen to be the right person, in the right place at the right time to capitalize on it the way he has. Maybe a more plausible fit would that he KNEW about or some how predicted (not caused) the outbreak and its effects and was able to prepare for the Z-pocalypse. That could entail shielding himself from the effects yet protecting himself from the Zs. Maybe Ink is the key to a cure.

Talk about getting ahead of myself.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Well, no. He got shot in chapter 11 in the hand. The extent of the damage would be worse than depicted.
    Aha! And Burt confirmed that the Pinstriped dude who killed Paul was the same one on the roof of the diner that he took a shot at... the same who orchestrated the ambush of the Tower II people.... and probably the very same who orchestrated the same kind of ambush on the Mallers...

SO, this gives strong evidence that Ink and TOWTM is one and the same creature. Randy is second in command, but Ink is the Honcho!

"Holy Hell, this is fun!"
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Love the artwork! So much to ponder in it. Each time I look at it I either notice something new or think it might mean something else.

My overarching thought on it is, of course, TOWTM has been playing with our heroes. Each time he has shown up, he could have made life soooo much worse for them but has held back? My theory is that he is testing, probing, assessing to find out what he can about them. I think this applies to the whole CJ "leave her" thing in Dunbar too.

TOWTM could be trying to use out heroes as entertainment for his creations. Maybe he wants them as practice. Could be that he is looking for something specific in the group for more experimentation. Whatever it is, he doesn't seem to be just bent on killing them out of hand.

I'm with WD on TOWTM not being the global mastermind/cause of the Zed outbreak. He is someone that was able to prepare for or just take advantage of the situation in LA. And take advantage he has.....

No matter what, I am frakkin' excited to be a month away from the season premier. As others have stated, Monday will have purpose once again!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    My overarching thought on it is, of course, TOWTM has been playing with our heroes. Each time he has shown up, he could have made life soooo much worse for them but has held back? My theory is that he is testing, probing, assessing to find out what he can about them. I think this applies to the whole CJ "leave her" thing in Dunbar too.

This, plus Lizzy's comment about about being attacked when they are in large groups.
    Check out what LiamKerrington says.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    This was part of some of the discussions in the past ... And we still don't have a clear depiction of what might be the reason for this strange behavior.

I am not so certain about "exhausting" his ressources; considering the "army" that was and is available to Ink what are a couple of losses to kill a powerful enemy?
    I would ask this: Would it be possible that Ink realizes "the strong" within the ranks of his enemies - CJ, Riley and Kalani - and expects them to gather others around them? This would imply a simple logic - a strict hierarchical thinking like this: "I let you live in order to 'allow' you to gather a group around you; and then we will meet again."

This btw. would actually be kind of "in line" with the season #4 picture mentioned on the other thread - Ink the puppeteer, even controlling his enemies along what Ink actually wants ... o_O

What would be the point in such a way of thinking? If Ink allows certain "alpha"-people to gather people around them he makes them the shepherds for his future food and allows him and his horde to save time and effort to go out hunting others as well. Just consider this: Nearly from the beginning on often the organized zombs have attacked groups of people in an organized fashion - the Tower, Dunbar, the convoys, now the Colony. True - on the first day it was a full mayhem on any level; but soon after that things calmed down the attacks of zombies were either kind of accidental (a survivor meets a zomb ...) or very well organized or planed ... And it was always Ink who made a conscious decision by 'saving' CJ or Riley and Kalani. And the more I think of it the more I think it is all about accepting them as strong survivors being capable of gathering more zombie-food and thus exploiting them in his and his horde's favor ...
    (All this is very arguable ...)

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Everytime i look at the poster i have the feeling those 3 'drops' on each side of the hands have a meaning, but just cant figure out what.. Anyone else noticed them?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Bakkie-Pleur View Post
    Everytime i look at the poster i have the feeling those 3 'drops' on each side of the hands have a meaning, but just cant figure out what.. Anyone else noticed them?
    Yeah, I think they are the buttons on Ink's shirt sleeves. X-ray probably didn't penetrate them.
    Likes Bakkie-Pleur liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Any guesses as to why there is an x-ray image?
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Ink is trying to be more transparent in his accounting practices.

Thanks... I'll show myself out.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Because we are going to get an inside look at what makes him tick....
    Likes Bakkie-Pleur, Witch_Doctor, Robzombie liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bakkie-Pleur View Post
    Well ... I thought these are/ were/ could be the buttons at the sleeves of his shirt or suit-jacket ... Their position and symmetry made me guess something along this line ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast