User Tag List

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Reptrivia Trouble

Hi there,

since I wanted to post/ save a comment in the Season 4 Warm-Up #05 Daily Reptrivia yesterday it is not possible to open that particular Reptrivia anymore. Could be that my comment included a link; could be something else.
    This means that only 3 guys were able to test their skills, while mostly during the US timezone this Reptrivia was not accessible. That is why I would like to remove the three test-results from the test to even out the overall situation again.

Is there any way to access it again? Or who could fix this issue?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I tried to pull up that quiz but get an error trying to reach it. Something is definitely up with that one at a much deeper level than i can get to. Probably have to be an admin's access to root it out.

Turbo might be the guy who can kill it. He has awesome tech skills, you know....

Best I can tell, this is the link that should bring up the quiz in question: /vbquiz.php?do=quiz&id=158
    (add http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum to the front of that - I couldn't post this reply with the full link in it. Odd)

Sorry I can't do more for you on this, Liam.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi scbubba,

it's cool. Thank you. In my morning today I had a chatter with turbo about it. He is on it. In doubt it will be deleted and removed. :/
    I think the Reptrivia-engine has trouble, if you try to post a link through the commentary section, which is what I tried and which is probably the reason for the malfunction ... I'm sorry.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.