User Tag List

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

This is about episodes 1 and 2 of this chapter ... Strange noises.

Hi there,

just curious: At 16:11 in episode 1 and at 06:58 in episode 2 of this chapter there are weird noises in the whole fx-machine.
    In the first case the noises made by the zombies seems to be accompanied by a single "cry out" of a little one; and at the second time-stamp I recognize some kind of fiendish baby-cry ...
    Is this only me hearing these special noises? Or would anyone confirm this to me, please?

If my ears do not deceive me, how much would this then add some fuel to the idea that the Arena might have been a breeding station of some kind; and what would this mean for the fate of Samanta?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor, Duffusmonkey liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I am a bit skeptical on this one. Would creating a breeding facility be your top priority if you have just started the zombiecalyse?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I am a bit skeptical on this one. Would creating a breeding facility be your top priority if you have just started the zombiecalyse?
    At that point the zombie-apocalypse was pretty much advanced.
    And in the past we already discussed a couple of things concerning the ceremonies within the Arena or the background of the Little Ones. And as far as I remember the idea of having female humans playing a certain role in such a mischievous plan was mentioned as well.
    My question here is: Those particular sounds I mentioned: Do they support such mad concepts?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

You just blew my mind. I isolated those 2 clips so everyone can be lazy, Those zombie cries definately sound different.

http://podcastnerd.com/Baby_Zombies.mp3

After the Baby cry Angle says that it sounded like something was calling them way but at the time he didn't care. Maybe it was baby zombies calling and not Ink that called them away.
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Jul 12th, 2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: spelling
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi Duffus.

Yeah, thank you for extracting the parts. In your sound-file it would be the background-things at seconds 2-3 and 7-8 ... Gives me the creeps. And since I realized those nifty details in the overall piece of art, I do not get rid of those ideas that Little Ones actually are the result of some sort of breeding and especially human females being used for more then just food ... Do I keep repeating myself??? That would be totally psycho ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

16:11 in episode 1 could be a screeching door opening. Given the context, that's always been my assumption. Does it seem likely that such a small easter egg would be planted so early and in such an ambiguous way?

06:58 in episode 2 does indeed sound eerily like a crying baby. My original thought was that it represented Riley "crying" internally over their plight.

These very well could be sound effects that were recycled later on more purposefully, e.g. Little Ones.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Ha! I finally have proof of it ...

Our first encounter with the Little Ones - based on the oral experience - is/ was indeed in chapter 10-1 at around minute 16:11. I double-checked it with Angel's and Kalani's first encounter with those beasts in 17-1 ... Pay close attention and hear for yourself:

LittleOnesFirstAppearance.MP3

In the first part of this mp3-file you have Riley saying something followed by a weird noise - the one easily confused with a screeching door; in the second part of the file you have Kalani and Angel speaking while inbetween the same or similar noises sound ... The important parts I copy-pasted at the end of the files again for direct comparison ... No doubt about it: Angel and Riley had the first encounter with Little Ones although they (and the audience) did not realize it ...

@Moderators/ Staff: Is this topic supposed to be set into the zombie-theory-discussion-thread?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 18th, 2013 at 02:06 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I am reviving this thread because LiamKerrington was right!
    Likes Storm, Kc liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!