User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Are you going to post the answers to the quizzes as they close?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I haven't though of it. But yes, I think that would be a fair service, right?

edit: Should I do it in here, or in each automated thread about the newly created quiz? Or would it be just better to create an own thread only for the Season 4 Warm-Up Daily Reptrivia quiz-answers? I will think about it. /edit

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 10th, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I have created a thread for this specific purpose: Answers to the Season 4 Warm-Up Dailys.

Also a small 'hint', if you like: Except for the very first Daily Warm-Up each quiz tells you what specific episode is the basis for its questions ... So, before starting a certain quiz you have the great opportunity to listen to the given chapter(s) another time before going for the questions ... I tought to myself that mentioning the given episodes in advance might be just fair (enough) in order to give you the chance to prepare yourself considering the challenge at least some questions provide.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi everyone,

now we are through through almost a handful of Season 4 Warm-Up Daily Reptrivias ... And looking at the numbers - i.e. the results of all participants - my confidence in having multi-question Reptivias might not have been such a good idea at all. Since I don't want to p*ss off anyone or to repell you from joining in the reptrivias, I will start with One-Question-Dailys beginning tomorrow. Yes, that'S right. I'm gonna change the uploaded, activated, but not yet available Reptrivias accordingly.

Now, what's the issue here?
    The "standard issue" Daily Reptrivia is a 100% or 0% quiz with only one question to be good at or to fail at ... My Dailys allow results inbetween.
    The next major difference is that standard-issue Dailys last like 300 seconds (or a little less or even more) and allow anyone to thoroughly think through it, maybe even try to find the given part on the show in order to find the right answer; in my Dailys you have like 60 seconds per answer - so no chance to think about it or double-check with the show.
    I hoped that mentioning each chapter or part of the show being covered by the questions of one of my Dailys would help you prepare yourself; but it seems like this "aid" does not fulfill its purpose.

So I am sorry that I confused things or seem to have experimented too much. I will return to the classic feature of Daily Reptrivias, which hopefully will allow you to get better results on your attempts to solve the riddles and quizes.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. I did not expect things to develop like they did during the last few days.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Way too important this last posting of mine .. So I need to *BUMP* it up that it may catch your attention ...

Another thing: Looks like I managed to kill Season 4 Warm-Up Daily #05, when I tried to save a new comment which included a link to this forum-section; since then I get a server-connection-error-message; and I hear that I am not the only one having trouble ... No idea how to fix it or who to address this to ... But as soon as I get access to it again, I will (try to) remove the few that are in a disadvantage now ...

Sorry. Too many inconviniescenses today. Captial L on my forehead ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi everyone,

I have started to create some more new Season Warm-Up Dailys ... Starting with #12 onwards the questions will be about Season 2 alone! If you want to get them right, it might be a good idea to refresh your knowledge about season 2 as well.
    Again: Each Daily (or most of them) will have one question only - multiple choice or matching or multi choice questions ...

The level of the challenge is slightly being raised as I won't explicitely mention the chapters being covered in the questions from then on; but most quiz-description vaguely hint towards "where" in season 2 the quiz will take place.

So, feel free to test your skills; and if you are up to it, you may earn yourself some more rep ... I hope you enjoy them questions - I certainly do.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Currently I pile up a lot of Reputation Points for the same three persons on the daily Reptrivias ... Since there is not so much going on on this forum, what I would consider "rep-worthy", there will be some delay until I can share those reputation points with the ones who earned it ... I am sorry for this situation and I hope for better times with more Reptrivia-participants earning and gathering Reputation Points which would allow me to spread things a lot quicker ... I apologize for any inconvenience ....

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Ok. During the last couple of days I was very busy and a lot on tour visiting friends. And this won't change a lot during the next days and - actually - weeks. But alas ...

Because of that I had a slight delay on two things:
    a) creating new quizes - but I will try hard to keep you, your memories, and your brains busy - PROMISSED!,
    b) spreading love in terms of Reptutation points; but I will look into it as soon as possible - this is promissed as well.

Just a general note: I am pretty much surprised by the outcome of the dailys. If my "maths" are correct the quota of succesfull participants is at about 40% - sometimes a little above it, sometimes a little below it; extreme results like no winners or no loosers are very rare. What surprises me most, though, is that especially those questions I consider to be fairly easy are often the ones with the lower number of successfull attempts. Why is that so? Maybe, because I am just crazy enough to believe things to be easy enough ... Anyway. I am very glad that I did not repell you fro joining the quizes ... Just keep going and enjoy the stuff. It is a lot of fun to create the quizes.

From now on up until quiz 35 or something I sill stick with season #3 mostly.

Finally: Due to some bad action on my side I have no access to Season 4 WarmUp-Daily #20 anymore. Thus I cannot check on your results and does not know who earned a Rep for it; and I am not able to screenshot you the right answer; I only remember that it was the question about responsibilities and stuff ... I am sorry for this inconvenience ... I start feeling like a looser considering the mishaps I had during the last week on the Reptrivia-section ... I hope you enjoy it.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

It's a pain in the ass ... Currently world is crashing around me. I have little time to spare - and all your reptrivia is piling up like crazy ... I will take care of it hopefully sooner than later; please be patient with me.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Take your time Liam, get everything else sorted and then worry about the quizzes.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Lilydragon liked this post

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast