User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

And another fix on the teaser-text. This is the final version.

"Knowledge is power. But are you powerful enough to be prepared? Prepared for season 4 of 'We're Alive', the Zombiepodcast?
    Season 4 is closing in. Looking back at more than four rich years with seasons 1 through 3 a lot has happened. Do you remember what?
    Check your skills and join the zombie-warm-up-frenzy! Starting with 10th July the astounding Daily Reptrivia-quizes on the We're Alive-forum will test your skills! Log on, get it right, and survive!
    "
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 7th, 2013 at 11:23 AM. Reason: then/than/then/than/ea/ea/eaeaeaeaeae
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Btw.: The Daily Reptrivias I will provide won't be half as challenging as my current "Commercials ..."-quiz ...
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Whoa! Hold on there now, Whippersnapper. Last I checked, I was STILL the author of REPtrivia and the King of Reptrivia quizzes (with 43 created), despite the fact that I haven't posted one since May 4th, and I'm not about to get upstaged by some young upstart from Wieckenberg!

That is all going to change in short order.

I am now (finally) on vacation, and will be much more active on the WA forum once again. The Lit-Phoenix will again rise from the ashes; I am limbering up for another re-listen of the entire show, and will have notepad and ink ready to jot down another plethora of questions. So, PREPARE TO GET YOUR ASS WHUPPED with numerous obscure questions concerning Saul, Burt, Riley, and all of our favorites!! I plan on running the REPtrivia quizzes right up until the start of Season 4, after which I will transition back to my Lit-Treatises for the remainder of this epic story. And I am actually considering flying to LA for the live celebration next summer (if Kc will let me sleep on his floor...)

Back online,
    Lit
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Bring it on.....bwahahahahaaaa!!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

thank you very much. @Lit: No worries - I just plan to do as much Riptrivias as is required to preapre for season 4 ... As soon as season 4 starts I will back down and reduce it to the occasional quiz again; so I won't challenge you.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Glad to see y'all stepping in here. I'm on a kind of forced hiatus due to work and personal demands at the moment. I'm hoping that will ease up in August.

In the mean time, I look forward to seeing what you have been doing....

@Liam - I like the sound of what you are planning with the Daily quizzes. Single, multiple, etc... I think having at least one new quiz up per day is the key to keep people interested and coming back. The degree of difficulty will probably need to vary and we may want to have a way to denote the "skill level" of each quiz.

The teaser stuff is looking good, too!

Hope to see all of you more often soon....

- Bubba (call sign "Wild Turkey")
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi Wild Turkey!

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Glad to see y'all stepping in here. I'm on a kind of forced hiatus due to work and personal demands at the moment. I'm hoping that will ease up in August.

In the mean time, I look forward to seeing what you have been doing....

@Liam - I like the sound of what you are planning with the Daily quizzes. Single, multiple, etc... I think having at least one new quiz up per day is the key to keep people interested and coming back. The degree of difficulty will probably need to vary and we may want to have a way to denote the "skill level" of each quiz.

The teaser stuff is looking good, too!

Hope to see all of you more often soon....

- Bubba (call sign "Wild Turkey")
    Thanks for the heads up. I think the questions I gather defficulty a lot. There will be easy ones as much as very challenging or demanding ones. I am pretty certain that there will also been questions doubling what was already used on the Reptrivia; but, hell, since most questions are a long way down the past, who'ld really care, right?

I think, since there is no objection yet I will do multiple-question dailys up until Season 4 starts. Frm then on I will stick to the "old" rule again - one question a day and that together will all of you Reptrivia-grandmasters ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Robzombie, Litmaster, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi Wild Turkey!

Thanks for the heads up. I think the questions I gather defficulty a lot. There will be easy ones as much as very challenging or demanding ones. I am pretty certain that there will also been questions doubling what was already used on the Reptrivia; but, hell, since most questions are a long way down the past, who'ld really care, right?

I think, since there is no objection yet I will do multiple-question dailys up until Season 4 starts. Frm then on I will stick to the "old" rule again - one question a day and that together will all of you Reptrivia-grandmasters ...

Best wishes!
    Liam

Try to group the questions by theme or topic, if possible.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Try to group the questions by theme or topic, if possible.
    This'll be kind of a challenge. I still think I will stick with the general idea of having multiple question on each episode or each two episodes covering a whole story. This'll will do. I am pretty close to doing the Reptrivia quizes in the chronological order of the chapters of WA. But this has not been decided yet ... I like this idea, because in that way each WA-fan has the opportunity to listen to the given chapter/s in order to prepare him/herself for the quiz ... The flaw of it: This may result in a lack of challenge in the Reptrivias ...
    But one thing is for certain: I will stick with the order of the seasons. So during the first week I will (mostly) provide quizes based on Season 1 alone ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi there!

What day is today? Right: 10th of July.
    What does this mean? Check the Reptrivia Section!
    WHY??? Because ... The Season 4 Warm-Up Daily Reptrivia quizes have started.
    And now? You know the drill: Prove your skills and earn yourself some more rep or become a regular in Ink's army ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast