User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok, everyobody. THIS is really important!

Today I finished creating the last set of quizes on the Season 4 Warm-Up Dailys ... On 25th of August #47 will be active; and it ends when 26th of August starts - which would be the day the show returns! So then my job is done!

From 26th of August onwards the Reptrivias are open for any quizes by anyone again! Actually they still are. But my domination ends with 25th August. I hope you enjoyed the dailys and my creations. I will give you more challenges in the future. But up until then it is time for others to advance and for me to step back. I enjoyed creating them. I am sorry for the few crazy mishaps I produced as well. But I am more happy to having received plenty of nice reactions from you.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba, Robzombie liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

attention! Today's the last day with the Season 4 Warm-Ups. Currently there is a huge number of active quizzes, which is why the latest Season 4 Warm-Up Daily #47 may not appear on the start screen. If you like to take this particular challenge, make sure that you sort the current quizzes by the latest end date.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345