User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Announcement - New series of Daily Reptrivias!

Hi there,

soon a historical event will take place in terms of We're Alive: Season 4 is close! And in it I expect some still open questions to be answered.

That actually asks for a new series of Daily Reptrivias. I have recognized that currently most Reptrivia-quizzes seem to cover a few days up to a week. And I want to get away from this scheme again.

That is why I announce this:

Starting with Wednesday next week (July 10th) I will start new Daily Reptrivias. These will be multiple-question quizzes. And they are meant to prepare you for the final season of We're Alive ... !

Why this announcement? Because I want to make sure everyone gets ready and set in order to go on the tests. I think this might be necessary considering the little activity on this board which is common these days ... Or am I the only one who is so excited about the start of the next season? I bet: no!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok, I need to step backa bit, because I want to ask you:

Is it alright with you/ for you, when I start Daily Reptrivias with multiple question. I remember that at one time I had a chat, I think, with Kc that the Daily Reptrivias are meant to be single-question-thing just to give people the opportunity to ask question a lot in the future ...

If I don't get any consent on multiple question dailys, I will keep it the way the dailys were originally ment to be ... Currently I gather tons of questions - enough food for you to chew on.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    The trivia stuff will be much more popular once the show starts back up. Question, is it ready technically? Are there any articles or instructions that need to be updated? If there's a good article written I can also publicize it on the front page.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

na, nothing is ready yet. Currently I relisten the WA-seasons 1 through 3; and per episode I write down several questions and the proper answers to it.

My idea would be: As soon as I create Reptrivia quizzes, it would be like a handful of questions (3-5 maybe) per Daily Reptrivia quizz. But this would go far beyond what the Daily Reptrivia were originally supposed to be; as I understood it the Daily Reptrivia are about 1 question per day only. I would do it that way either - no problem at all.
    But my idea of having 3 to 5 questions a day on a signle quizz would also make the WA listeners have to listen to the show thoroughly, because the questions I choose are sometimes very specific. That is, by the way, a reason, why I would put questions online that follow the chronology of the show ... quizz 1 all about chapter 1, quizz 2 all about chapter 2, quizz 3 about chapter ... you get the idea.

If you "like" this idea, I would procede as described; if not, I stick with the original idea for daily reptrivias. Your call.

And the reason for this announcement is simple: Currently the forum activities are pretty 'laid back'; and the announcement is just about getting the attention and raising the curiosity for the Reptrivia again. And "my" Reptrivia-series I would like to think of as a warm-up for season 4 ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

And having an announcement for this on the www.zombiepodcast.com starting page would be incredible! Awesome ... Is this what you were offering? Or did my lack of English confuse things ... again ... ?
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    And having an announcement for this on the www.zombiepodcast.com starting page would be incredible! Awesome ... Is this what you were offering? Or did my lack of English confuse things ... again ... ?
    That's what I was saying Letting more people know about the forum and such.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    That's what I was saying Letting more people know about the forum and such.
    Hi there, wow. Wowowowowow!

Ok ... I will give it a shot and provide a short, but concise teaser for this announcement.

Question remains: Multiple-Questions per Daily Reptrivia allowed? Please! Pleasepleaseplease with sugar on top!!!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Teaser for the Zombiepodcast-starting-page:

Title:
    "Michael wants you!"
    Text:
    "Knowledge is power. But are you powerful enough to be prepared? Prepared for season 4 of 'We'Re Alive', the Zombiepodcast?
    Season 4 is closing in. Looking back at more then three rich years with seasosns 1 through 3 a lot has happened. Do you remember what?
    Check your skills and join the zombie-warm-up-frenzy ... ! Starting with 10th July the astounding Daily Reptrivia will provide you plenty of opportunity to test your skills. So: Get prepared and enlist for surival!"

How about it? You like it? Or does it require some polishing?
    Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 7th, 2013 at 01:06 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

nw version - slightly corrected and shortened:

Title:
    "Michael needs you!"
    Text:
    "Knowledge is power. But are you powerful enough to be prepared? Prepared for season 4 of 'We'Re Alive', the Zombiepodcast?
    Season 4 is closing in. Looking back at more then four rich years with seasons 1 through 3 a lot has happened. Do you remember what?
    Check your skills and join the zombie-warm-up-frenzy ... ! Starting with 10th July the astounding Daily Reptrivia-quizes on the We'Re Alive froums will test your skills! Log on, get it right, and survive!"
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 7th, 2013 at 04:26 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

FYI: I started a discussion on the We'Re Alive group on facebook about multiple-questions on the Reptrivia as well ... Let's see what's going to happen.
    Btw.: This posting is also a test. I happen to experience posting-issues on this forum and would like to know if this just an issue on certain forum-sections or a general problem ...
    edit: It is an issue I seem to have with the forum section "Forum Function". Anytime I try to post a new thread or a reply to an existing thread my browser tells me something about connection-problems ... eff me ... Is this particular forum-section limited to admins and moderators only?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 7th, 2013 at 09:04 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast