User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    We just realized that comic con is on the same weekend. That would be bad to try and compete with them. SO maybe do it the 12th instead?

What say you for July 12th?
    How about August?
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    In that case September would be better, many people might be on holidays in August; but having the last episodes during mid summer might mean many people would miss the last or second to last chapter because of summer holidays, so I don't know, it seems to me that it would be better if it ended before too late during summer.
    ("Due to the holidays, the series finale wrapping up all loose ends and explaining everything will be put out the following month. Bwahaha.")(FUUUUUUUUU)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    How about August?
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    In that case September would be better, many people might be on holidays in August; but having the last episodes during mid summer might mean many people would miss the last or second to last chapter because of summer holidays, so I don't know, it seems to me that it would be better if it ended before too late during summer.
    ("Due to the holidays, the series finale wrapping up all loose ends and explaining everything will be put out the following month. Bwahaha.")(FUUUUUUUUU)
    Those dates are too far from the previous episode is scheduled for June 23rd. We might be able to make the July 12th deadline work if we work our buts off, but August is just too far.
    Likes Storm, turbo liked this post

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huskey007
    Here's a count down clock to the finale, Saturday, July 12, 2014

http://daycalc.appspot.com/07/12/2014
    Likes Storm, turbo liked this post
    Active shooter diamond formation on my mark. Go go go!!!!

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    I'll be there any weekend you set it!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Would love to make it to this.. But I am on the East Coast. I am not sure the wife would support my trip since she is not into the Zombie thing like me. I have tried to get her to listen to the pod cast. If I am successful in that, then maybe, just maybe..
    Regardless. I will be there in spirit cheering you guys on.. Now once the West Coast is tied up. You can come to the East Coast to start a new Chapter and Adventure with new Characters and events.. Unless LA is Unique and events did not unfold like they did there elsewhere. Maybe the rest of us just had the standard run of the mill Zombie Apocalypse. I do hope you do more work in the WA Universe. More back stories and spinoffs to other survivor camps in small Novels or Like some one mentioned, maybe graphic novels.
    Likes socrates1999, Hanniekuma liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

I totally agree with Merlin....I don't even want WA to end. I want spinoffs...WA the Musical. I don't care. Just don't END. Unfortunately , I can't make it either since my hubs isn't into zombies or horror or sci fi or ANYTHING cool. Unless there's a zday story about Hockey players that go around killing the undead with their hockey sticks and skates....while cruising around on old school BMXs. BUT...maybe there is hope and I can persuade him in the next few months. Maybe they'll be some BMX thing going on at the same time and we can do our own thing....I can only hope.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: ashe2ashe
    After years of listening, anticipation and growing in the plot as it unfolds i'm deeply sadened by this news, like its final. i knew it was coming but to hear it again just sucks.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

I'm also on the East coast, was in LA the end of June. I'm going to make it out there for the date! Screw it right, who cares how far away it is. It's the FINALE! That means the end, duh, like I'd miss that! Everyone has about 10 months to raise money to get there. Car washes, bake sales, lemonade stands you name it. Also what spouse or significant other wouldn't want to go to California. This may be a crazy idea but what if everyone who wanted to go brought along their spouses/significant others and had them do something else (as a group) while we enjoyed the Finale??? There's tons of things to do in LA. Done rant
    Likes Hanniekuma liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    KC,
    Have you all considered doing the finale in conjunction with SDCC? I know you cannot officially be part of the SDCC, but what about booking a larger venue? Who knows how many fans might be attending from all over? I think that would really be the proper sendoff for such a great enterprise. It at least bears some looking into. Sandiego would be a great venue.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast