User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampZombieSlayer View Post
    Where do you do the show? What city!
    Los Angeles, like last time.
    Likes runs4theheckofit liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    So... this is the end?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    So... this is the end?

Easter Egg... if you look at the episode descriptions on iTunes for last season, you'll see lyrics from this song I would only mention it if it came up... and it kinda did-

"Lurker"

Status
    Thanks KC for everything! I have enjoyed this series and am sad to see it about to end. Although I must ask the Man in the Pin-Stripped suit, does he die or is the cure finally found. Or are you gonna make me wait?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xray View Post
    Thanks KC for everything! I have enjoyed this series and am sad to see it about to end. Although I must ask the Man in the Pin-Stripped suit, does he die or is the cure finally found. Or are you gonna make me wait?
    Like I would spoil my own story...
    Likes LiamKerrington, Lilydragon liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Slightly off-topic, but after the finale KC would you at some point be happy to have a discussion about the politics and general themes of WA? Being a thinking man and an army man and creating this great story, I'm just wondering what your overarching ideas/perspectives are behind this.

OT: bloody unlikely I can go from Sydney to LA (lest I recreate Lost!) but this sounds like an excellent event for all the Americans involved =).

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    this is going to be a bummer of year for me. turning 50, breaking up with my girlfriend that i was going to propose to this year. and now I am reminded that this is the end of the series. I could handle everything but the ending of the series.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fridginators View Post
    Slightly off-topic, but after the finale KC would you at some point be happy to have a discussion about the politics and general themes of WA? Being a thinking man and an army man and creating this great story, I'm just wondering what your overarching ideas/perspectives are behind this.

OT: bloody unlikely I can go from Sydney to LA (lest I recreate Lost!) but this sounds like an excellent event for all the Americans involved =).
    I'll discuss some of them, yes. There are some things I would graze over and let some of what's here be interpreted.

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    this is going to be a bummer of year for me. turning 50, breaking up with my girlfriend that i was going to propose to this year. and now I am reminded that this is the end of the series. I could handle everything but the ending of the series.
    Naw, you make it seem like this is the last story I'm going to write. Trust me when I say I have a lot more after this.

But seriously, sorry about the girl
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Dang! Will we find out more about how it all began though? I'll be content if I know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Like I would spoil my own story...

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Damn reading this REALLY wants to make a cross country zombie themed roadtrip NYC to LA hmmmmm.....
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast