User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Notebook We're Alive Series Finale

Wow, a little soon, right? Well, sorta. Just so there's no surprises, here's the plan for the end of the series.

There will be one last live event. We predict it to be sometime around August next year, possibly September. We'll have more info on it soon, but the point is what we have planned.

We are planning on performing the 2nd to last chapter LIVE and on stage, and then air the season finale there live to the attendees. The online finale will follow two or three days after.

We'll figure out what to do with the forum and spoilers and such, perhaps lock down certain posts or whatnot... we'll figure it out before then. Perhaps have one thread open for the season finale talks and only allow posts after the airing online.

Some people might not find it fair to not air the season finale live online and in the theater there, but we are hoping to push and promote the event as this will most likely be our last time together as a cast and crew.

Why tell you now? Well, so you're not surprised when it happens, and also so if you want to come you can plan accordingly if you want to come. The cost of the normal admission I believe will be $25, and will include the show and after-party. There's still a lot more info and time to follow, so things can change.

In the meanwhile, you (the people of the forum), are the first to know.

Take care and I'll be back more often as the new season starts soon. Inside scoop: Chapter 37 is written and in draft #2. That is all for now

Update: As of right now, the series finale event is set on: July 19, 2014.

UPDATE 2: Polling everyone to see if the 12th would be better to avoid SDCC.

Update 3: Comic con starts on the 24th, so the 19th is open, but the 12th may be our target date still. For people wanting to do the 19th, we might put up a poll.
    UPDATE 4:

ARE YOU COMING?! We need to know on our web poll: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/news/we...series-finale/
    Last edited by Kc; Jan 21st, 2014 at 12:46 PM.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    I just shed a tear...
    Likes clayeuts liked this post
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Excited, sad, happy, and prepared!
    Likes REZombie liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm sofa king conflicted.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I am sad... and happy at the same time. I don't know where we'll be (physically) that time next year, but if we have to listen online, then so be it. I do love hearing the live performances.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I recommend doing the season finale live in Vegas! If you could do it the second weekend in October That would be great.

Likes alexcadtek liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Geez...its great to hear news but already talking about THE finale just made me kinda sad... It must be so awesome for you guys to have gone, and are going through the experiences of producing this I'm sure you'll have so many fond memories that will last a lifetime. I've had a great time listening and being a tiny part of the forum and it's been great. I'm so looking forward to where these characters go but it's saddening knowing that it's coming to an end. Thanks KC and crew!
    Last edited by Robzombie; Jun 17th, 2013 at 11:25 PM.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Where do you do the show? What city!

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I just want to say thank you, Kc. Thank you for bringing this wonderful story into existence.

Also:

Likes kent17, LiamKerrington liked this post
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Oh, this makes it so..... real. I liked getting all excited for the last season finale even though I knew there was a long wait on the other side of it.

But now....

Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast