User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Exclamation We're Alive now part of Nerdist Podcast Network

FROM FRONT PAGE:

So what is May 6^th all about?!

We are pleased to announce that We’re Alive is now part of the Nerdist Podcast Network!

Nerdist Industries is one of the fastest growing content networks for all things, well, nerdy. They produce high quality podcasts, Youtube video series, and are expanding more into network TV with Chris Hardwick’s late night talk show on Comedy Central.

By joining the Nerdist Podcast Network we will be able to branch out to new listeners, advertisers, and partner for future events. We are very excited about all the possibilities.

You may be wondering if this will affect the show’s content.

The answer is no. The show will continue on as it has. The website, app, and forum will remain the same. You will hear new advertisers on episodes, see new links on the website, and notice other minor additions here or there. Nothing from this partnership will sway the content, characters, or story. One of the reasons we chose to partner with Nerdist Industries is because they support their content producers and offer full creative freedom.

We are committed to bringing you the best final season possible, and this will only make it better!

What do you think? Let us know below:

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Awesome news, Kc!

Big congratulations to you and everyone that works on the show.
    Last edited by scbubba; May 6th, 2013 at 10:25 AM.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Very cool! Great news!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    good to hear.........I actually know what that is.......should do well to bring more attention to the show.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Not at all what i was expecting from the buzz... Actualy i expected that it probably would not nonetheless this is extremely good news for you guys, creating a great story/podcast and giving it away for free is great, but some extra financial benefit and having the possibility to reach a even bigger group of people is good news! Congrats on this recognition in the entertainment branch! Very much deserved!
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkie-Pleur View Post
    Not at all what i was expecting from the buzz...
    Yeah, I know people expected something bigger like a TV show or something. There's a few people griping on the facebook page (shocker), but at the same time I don't think people realize what this will do for us.

Does anyone else realize that Nerdist Industries is owned by Legendary Pictures? --- That's definitely a move in the right direction.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Wow! Big congratulations to you and everyone that work with this Amazing, fantastic show. This was not what I expected, I thought we were gonna get a prestory or something and I have to admit I am a tiny bit disappointed. Sorry Kc . But at the same time; Great News, it´s important to have a good partner that can help you grow even bigger!

All the best to you
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Congratulations! The Nerdist seems like a great fit for We're Alive. They're respectful of the creative process and it seems like their member projects are thriving.

I look forward to seeing KC on the Nerdist TV show on BBC America soon...maybe an episode devoted to We're Alive?
    Likes IamPaul liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yeah, I know people expected something bigger like a TV show or something. There's a few people griping on the facebook page (shocker), but at the same time I don't think people realize what this will do for us.

Does anyone else realize that Nerdist Industries is owned by Legendary Pictures? --- That's definitely a move in the right direction.
    I saw the stuff over on Facebook. Just rolled my eyes and came back over here.

I'm not actually surprised by a lot of their reactions, given the consumerist mentality of so many people these days.

I think this is pretty f'n cool and could really provide a big boost in the WA audience as well as providing amazing opportunities for the show in Season 4 and beyond. Not to mention it's a great step in recognizing (and rewarding a little) the talent and hard work that goes into WA.

Really happy about this. Congrats again!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Awesome, congrats
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast