"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: King Ricemaster
    Congrats on this..Now you can get more followers to this almighty podcast

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Congratulations guys! Great news!
    Likes DaTank liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I saw the stuff over on Facebook. Just rolled my eyes and came back over here.

I'm not actually surprised by a lot of their reactions, given the consumerist mentality of so many people these days.

I think this is pretty f'n cool and could really provide a big boost in the WA audience as well as providing amazing opportunities for the show in Season 4 and beyond. Not to mention it's a great step in recognizing (and rewarding a little) the talent and hard work that goes into WA.

Really happy about this. Congrats again!

Thank you, sometimes I want to smack the facebook fans in the head. This is fantastic news, being exposed to the nerdist will bring so many people over to the show! Being "Nerdist Approved" is a great thing for the show.

KC when you got the offer/news/message where you like : 0

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yeah, I know people expected something bigger like a TV show or something. There's a few people griping on the facebook page (shocker), but at the same time I don't think people realize what this will do for us.

Does anyone else realize that Nerdist Industries is owned by Legendary Pictures? --- That's definitely a move in the right direction.
    I agree 100%! Just think of the exposure this show can get now. WA is just too good to keep to ourselves. Just think about how exclusive our lil group of fans will become. We're the Original Fans! Now we need to come up with a cool fan name like the Brown Coats, Trekkies and/or Trekkers, 501 Legion, Whovians and Smegheads (I don't know what else to call Red Dwarf fans)
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; May 6th, 2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: wrong word
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I agree 100%! Just think of the exposure this show can get now. WA is just too could to keep to ourselves. Just think about how exclusive our lil group of fans will become. We're the Original Fans! Now we need to come up with a cool fan name like the Brown Coats, Trekkies and/or Trekkers, 501 Legion, Whovians and Smegheads (I don't know what else to call Red Dwarf fans)
    And I agree a 100% with you.. I can think of numerous of people that have not discovered the greatness of modern day audiobooks/podcasts, and especially this podcast! It would only be selvish to keep this to our selfs

We're one
    We're Nerds
    We're Alive!!!

Btw offtopic: Is that background on the mainpage with the tower new? Cant recall seeing that before, then again I mostly visit the site/forum on my tablet
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    One step closer to... We're Alive: The Musical!

I hear Chris Hardwick has a great singing voice.

----------------

Surely, I doth jest. Congratulations! This is going to expand the audience quite a bit. You have to get in good with those studio heads, Kc, get working on those Movie/TV/Comic/Videogame/Novel/Clothing Line deals.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Litmaster liked this post
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I love when my favorite entities get together. Only good things will come. Unless Nerdist forces you into one more season of We're Alive and the 5th season turns out like the last season of Roseanne. Then that would be weird.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I agree 100%! Just think of the exposure this show can get now. WA is just too could to keep to ourselves. Just think about how exclusive our lil group of fans will become. We're the Original Fans! Now we need to come up with a cool fan name like the Brown Coats, Trekkies and/or Trekkers, 501 Legion, Whovians and Smegheads (I don't know what else to call Red Dwarf fans)
    This may be too simple, but what about Tower Members or Waylanders.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Congrats guys! This can be a really big deal and I hope that y'all continue to grow in the coming months!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Thank you, sometimes I want to smack the facebook fans in the head. This is fantastic news, being exposed to the nerdist will bring so many people over to the show! Being "Nerdist Approved" is a great thing for the show.

KC when you got the offer/news/message where you like : 0
    Actually I approached them. Chris and I met a few times in the past and he was familiar with us. And BAM. Done. Took a while to get the contract details done, but it's golden now.

I like this idea. Something to do with the Tower... Maybe, OT's. For original Tenants?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Litmaster, scbubba liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast