User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Ill get working on it soon, I think you gave me access already.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    ok what is the deal with the hackers? I mean why are they even trying to hack a discussion board. you think they would be trying to hack something that might have monetary value. is it just somebody childish way of getting attention?
    if they want to hack something try my student loan, make that go away and then I would be impressed.
    I am kind of biased. Although I am not a huge fan of hackers doing their trade, I actually appreciate "the good guys" to simply test security issues on websites/ platforms in order to point the owner of it towards the lack of security. So not all the hacks take place in order to do harm (for example for exploiting financial or trade information) or simply to maintain a doubtful attitude like sillyness or childishness. As for "Dark Night" and his friends: I feel inclined to accept them as such "good guys", 'cause probably they had no other intention as to give 'us' a hint about the WA-forum-condition ... But I won't go as far as give them justification for what they did, because actually deleting database-information is one unnecessary step further and thus too far then just simply 'mailing' Kc or Nikvoodoo or any other authority on our beloved turf about a certain (small) lack of security ...

Anyway: Most important it is that there is no real harm done (and I got a second chance on the Reptrivia, which I failed again ...).

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Update on .htaccess, I have added this to the admincp. I am text/emailing Kc the info.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Update on .htaccess, I have added this to the admincp. I am text/emailing Kc the info.
    How will I find out the info?

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    How will I find out the info?
    I'm adding a few more users to the access, we will contact via email. I will make the logins this evening.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123