AAAAAnnnnd we're back. So we got hacked around 3 am this morning. Thank you everyone who contacted me about it. I wasn't awake till about an hour ago, so it took me a while to get to it, but the fix was pretty easy.

The front page of the website after hacked said database was "dumped and dupped" or something like that. Well, we were able to get in via other themes on the website, and the mobile version worked just fine too. That being said most likely the front page was modified and maybe a few other strings as well, BUT just to be safe we did a system restore to 12 midnight last night PST.

So we lost a few pages and entries, but not a big deal. The site is safe. I did some research on the hacker and apparently he's a french white-hat who hacks to show security vulnerabilities and that he does it for "fun".

Whether or not that's true I encourage no retaliatory actions, except we try and find the hole he came in on and plug it. Forum Web Devs will work with me making the site more secure (Both the main page and forum).

Thanks everyone for staying with us. Are your passwords secure? Yes, or well, most likely. That information is encrypted and not even we can read them. I don't think it's an issue. Please let me know below of any weird forum functions or pages you might notice, but doing a full backup restore seems to have done the trick.