User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Bioshock Infinite...

Bioshock Infinite...
    is one of the greatest games of all time. Just finished it. Amazing. Nice to see other people put as much time and heart into a story.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I heard that if you don't find most or all the logs, the cutscenes can get a little "what's going here?" vibe.

I still have a huge backlog to go through, to include the first two Bioshocks, but this game is definitely on my list to play.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    It's one of the best games I've ever had the pleasure of playing.
    Likes Kc liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    I also agree, it's an amazing game. Not simply for the storytelling but the overall gameplay is also quite fun and difficult at times.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: King Ricemaster
    Dead Island...was that a good game?

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I absolutely loved playing the first Dead Island. No one on my friends list apparently has played the second one, though. And I haven't read good reviews for it, either. However, I'm willing to give it a spin AFTER I play the Bioshock series.

Quote Originally Posted by DaTank View Post
    Dead Island...was that a good game?
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: King Ricemaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I absolutely loved playing the first Dead Island. No one on my friends list apparently has played the second one, though. And I haven't read good reviews for it, either. However, I'm willing to give it a spin AFTER I play the Bioshock series.
    I love the scenario on being stuck on an island and you have to use melee weapons instead of guns. I have the second one and I haven't started playing it yet

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    constants and variables.
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I enjoyed DI. Tried the sequel and so far have found it very two dimensional. I like to play with a lot of height advantage to stay out of range. The game reminds me more of a tunnel maze than an open world game and the respswn rate is nuts. I guess I am getting old and grumpy, but I am tired of killing zombies, walking around the outside of the house and finding the same zombies back at the front door.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I enjoyed DI. Tried the sequel and so far have found it very two dimensional. I like to play with a lot of height advantage to stay out of range. The game reminds me more of a tunnel maze than an open world game and the respswn rate is nuts. I guess I am getting old and grumpy, but I am tired of killing zombies, walking around the outside of the house and finding the same zombies back at the front door.
    THIS!

OMG I have literally had several infected spawn right outside the door, like right in front of me. I have to say they definitely upped the respawn rate between DI and DI:R. I also think that the number of infected has like tripled and they're harder to kill. I remember in Dead Island I almost never had a problem with infected, I got to where I could lop their heads off right before they got to me. But in Riptide I have been killed an ungodly amount of times trying to do that. They are the hardest zombie for me to kill now. And there have been a few places where they seem to spawn infinitely. REALLY pisses me off 'cause they just keep interrupting me trying to kill a thug and then I die with three sharp weapons embedded in the thug's chest. Although I do like the fact that you respawn like 30 ft max from where you die. I don't remember if this is how it was in the first one (mostly because I hardly died in the first one) but that's really nice because I haven't lost any of my weapons that way yet. But it scares the shit out of me every time.