User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by litmaster View Post
    that's because i just make up half my questions just to throw y'all off... :d

i knew it!
    Likes nikvoodoo liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

While this is a spoiler permitted area in the forum, I'm putting this under tags to save the integrity of this week's quiz

SPOILER 
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    While this is a spoiler permitted area in the forum, I'm putting this under tags to save the integrity of this week's quiz

SPOILER 
    Yeah, it's pronounced both ways on the show. Locked and Loaded and Locked N Loaded I consider the same.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

SPOILER 
    To help clarify (as the quiz author)
    SPOILER 

Hope that helps.

This probably underscores the desire to have a user be able, at some point, to view his/her answers related to the correct answers.

Thanks,
    Bubba
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    To help clarify (as the quiz author)
    SPOILER 

Hope that helps.

This probably underscores the desire to have a user be able, at some point, to view his/her answers related to the correct answers.

Thanks,
    Bubba
    Oh don't get me wrong, I know exactly what you did (and in full disclosure I went too quickly and burned myself), but I can give you a time stamp and chapter of it being said exactly as others including myself answered it. (New Arrivals 3-2 2:44-2:50).

Please also be aware this is purely a battle of semantics. I'm very aware of this. If we decide to defeat my challenge it is what it is
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; May 14th, 2013 at 01:22 PM.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Oh don't get me wrong, I know exactly what you did (and in full disclosure I went too quickly and burned myself), but I can give you a time stamp and chapter of it being said exactly as others including myself answered it. (New Arrivals 3-2 2:44-2:50).

Please also be aware this is purely a battle of semantics. I'm very aware of this. If we decide to defeat my challenge it is what it is
    Oh, ok. I must be missing something. Just listened to the section you referenced and Saul says "Locked and Loaded" or "Locked 'n Loaded" but he definitely does not, as far as I can tell say either "Loaded and Locked" or "Loaded 'n Locked".

So I'm not sure what the challenge is about, I guess. I'm not trying to be obtuse. I honestly don't understand.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Want to know the extent to how badly my mind corrected this? Every time you posted the dummy answer, my head is still correcting it to locked n loaded. Ah the power the brain has to see what it wants.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    I'm the first to reach having taken 100 quizzes! In celebration of ths obviously momentous and important occasion I grant myself Double Sepreme Quizmaster and Overlord Of All Lesser Beings for the whole of 5 minutes. You may begin to tremble.
    Likes Unit, LiamKerrington, Litmaster, scbubba liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I challenge question 3 of the quiz 'The Takeover'. The question asks how many civilians survived the attack on Boulder. While I got the question right, the actual number isn't known. The initial count is 1,200 but in ch34 pt3 @9:20 Puck tells us there are more now because others found the main group and joined in.

Might be nitpicking but maybe just needs a rewording of the question.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12