User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Poloroids REPTRIVIA Challenges -

This thread is being created to challenge the questions and responses from Reptrivia Challenges. There's been a few that people have questioned the legitimacy of a quiz.

SO, if you have a problem with a question or quiz you can challenge it and discus it here.
    IF YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN THE QUIZ. please do not look at potential answers as that will defeat the purpose.

Rules
    1. You cannot challenge a quiz after it's closed.
    2. You must post the Quiz name and question, OR summary of question that you believe is incorrect.
    3. IF it's deemed that the quiz question is in fact invalid, the person who gave the quiz will get a 5 point rep loss and the person challenging will receive 5.
    4. Who is right will be determined by an Admin or Moderator, or myself. It's easy to post a quote and timecode from the show, so I'm sure it'll be easy to determine whether a challenge is correct.
    5. IF the question is deemed "too vague" by an admin, then the quiz can be thrown at with no rep loss.
    6. If challenge is deemed INCORRECT, and the quiz was in fact correct, the challenger will lose 5 rep points.
    Last edited by Kc; Apr 18th, 2013 at 04:58 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I challenge this quiz:
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/v...?do=quiz&id=91

Bubba's Weekly for April 15 - 21
    scbubba

"1. Who was the first of the regular We're Alive cast to be in the Tower after Z-Day occurs?"
    Technically after Zday would be none of those listed. It'd be Lizzy. It's not "after" z-day.

The other questions I got 2 wrong because I wasn't paying attention.

This challenge is NOT to repeal the quiz, only to open the door to future processes. No further action required.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    "Kc, I'd call you a Whaaa-mbulance, but..."
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I challenge this quiz:
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/v...?do=quiz&id=91

Bubba's Weekly for April 15 - 21
    scbubba

"1. Who was the first of the regular We're Alive cast to be in the Tower after Z-Day occurs?"
    Technically after Zday would be none of those listed. It'd be Lizzy. It's not "after" z-day.

The other questions I got 2 wrong because I wasn't paying attention.

This challenge is NOT to repeal the quiz, only to open the door to future processes. No further action required.
    I guess that falls under the vagueness piece because I said "after Z-day occurs". I intended it to mean the incident of Zehs first turning in the show and not after the completed day that the Zehs first turned in the show.

To make up for the poor choice of language, I'll REP anyone that scored 60%, missed that question, and feels it was too vague. Just let me know.

Sorry for the confusion.

And thanks Kc for putting this process in place.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I guess that falls under the vagueness piece because I said "after Z-day occurs". I intended it to mean the incident of Zehs first turning in the show and not after the completed day that the Zehs first turned in the show.

To make up for the poor choice of language, I'll REP anyone that scored 60%, missed that question, and feels it was too vague. Just let me know.

Sorry for the confusion.

And thanks Kc for putting this process in place.
    Hmmmmm... seems to me you're being a bit too diplomatic about this, Bubba. The bottom line is that Kc got it wrong, and now he's being a bit of a...
    Last edited by Litmaster; Apr 18th, 2013 at 07:36 PM.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Hmmmmm... seems to me you're being a bit too diplomatic about this, Bubba. The bottom line is that Kc got it wrong, and now he's being a bit of a...
    Heh...

The thing is, Kc actually got that question right. But he does have a point about it being potentially misleading and/or vague.

And it works well as an example of a quiz/question challenge.
    Last edited by scbubba; Apr 19th, 2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Clarification
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    I was almost expecting grumpy kitty.

I think it's good that we can challenge quizzes, not that I've needed to up to this point. It's a good way to keep us on our toes. Though I'm sure Lit's quizzes will still be super tricky regardless (your quizzes keep me on my toes, especially when I tank on half of them).
    Likes Kc liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldtypeM87 View Post
    I was almost expecting grumpy kitty.

I think it's good that we can challenge quizzes, not that I've needed to up to this point. It's a good way to keep us on our toes. Though I'm sure Lit's quizzes will still be super tricky regardless (your quizzes keep me on my toes, especially when I tank on half of them).
    We kinda did need a challenge system in place. This wasn't the first one I was like, wait...

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    We kinda did need a challenge system in place. This wasn't the first one I was like, wait...
    That's because I just make up half my questions just to throw y'all off...

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Kidding.... I'm kidding....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast