User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the input and clarification. That's all I was looking for out of this conversation.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    I honestly never thought about how the rep system in the trivia worked, lol... I guess i just assumed it gave you a rep for a right answer, never looked in to it. I'm fine option A, It might take me a day or so, but i dont mind searching out and giving rep to people that answer correctly.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Thanks for the input and discussion.

At present, there doesn't seem to be a way to automatically award REP for taking/passing a quiz. This is something we'll try to look at getting done but since the quiz is a 3rd party plugin, I'm not sure we'll be able to do it at this point. More to come as we know more...

For the time being, REP will be at the discretion of the quiz creator. If the person creating the quiz wants to award REP to people who score a certain % on a quiz, please do. It is definitely encouraged.

If you are going to award REP, please include the details in the quiz description (like "REP for everyone scoring over 75%" or something similar).

For those wondering, the mechanism for awarding REP (for the non-admin types anyway) is to find a post by the user you want and then clicking the REP button on that post. Same REP rules apply as always - can't REP a post more than once and must have several other users REP'ed before you can REP the same user again (I think you have to have 6 or 7 other users between REPs for the same user).

Please feel free to comment on this and offer suggestions/improvements/corrections. This is a community run piece of the forum so everyone has a valid voice in this.

Thanks,
    Bubba
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    It has been several months since the last post in here. Has there been any changes in how REP can be awarded or is there still the threshold and still have to go one by one to each test taker and find their last post and REP that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12