User Tag List

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Riley in Leviathan Chronicles!

Hey, We're Alive fans!

It seems that our favorite drunk French chick, Riley, is also doubling as a French-African girl on the 2nd most bad-ass contemporary audio drama out there: The Leviathan Chronicles.

That's right... our own Claire Dodin is playing the part of Lisette in Season 2 of The Leviathan Chronicles!
    I just purchased the Director's Cut, and recognized her voice as soon as I heard it.

It's a good way to fill the gap between now and August, 2013!
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Cool. LC is on my list of stuff to check out, I'd planned to get to it once I've caught up on WA (I've only just discoverd it, but am now on chapter 7).

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Dammit! I listed to the Leviatan Chronicle and little things kept me from ever buying into the story, But now I will have to give it another try
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Dammit! I listed to the Leviatan Chronicle and little things kept me from ever buying into the story, But now I will have to give it another try
    Audio quality is as good as We're Alive, though the writing is not quite as strong, IMHO. Still, it is worth listening to...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    I listened to the first season, and the first episode of the second. But since I was so busy at work I forgot about it. I need to start listening again. That's awesome that she's also working on Leviathan Chronicals. I also checked out Children of the Gods, but it hasn't been finished yet, the author is waiting for people to audition for parts... I'm tempted...
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilydragon View Post
    I listened to the first season, and the first episode of the second. But since I was so busy at work I forgot about it. I need to start listening again. That's awesome that she's also working on Leviathan Chronicals. I also checked out Children of the Gods, but it hasn't been finished yet, the author is waiting for people to audition for parts... I'm tempted...
    Gotten a few positives on this, but I need to get over this sinus infection that is screwing with my voice. Would anyone care to join in? http://childrenofthegods.net/main/

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    hey check this out i was randomly watching videos and i saw her in an episode of Deadliest Warrior she was on the team for Joan of Arc even though they spelled her name wrong in the show but hey she was kick-ass in the armor and with using the Steel Crossbow Claire Dodin is officially a badass in real life and in WA