User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skittles....

"Lurker"

Status

Skittles....

Skittles has been a re-occurring character through the series, but considering how the last season ended do you think that we will ever see him again?
    I only ask because I love Skittles as a character. He always saves the day, and I love the way he talks, not to mention, he only comes in on exceptionally suspenseful episodes.
    Likes OldtypeM87 liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

He is kind of a mystery. The question would be: What did he do, in order to survive through 4 subsequent months, of which we actually know very little?

In his favor speaks that he has the right set of skills and the will to survive; against him speaks that all the bigger groups were on scavenging missions for quite some time, which leads to the question: for how long would Skittles be able find food and fresh water in order to 'make a living' on his own?

About the suspenseful episodes: I look forward to seeing Skittles and a group of survivors meeting during the preparation phase for the major assualt on the hospital; and then Skittles would provide vital intel on the location and/ or the zeehs like he did at the base when and Angel and Kalahni met.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I hope to hear from Skittles again. There were a few things he said that could use some expounding. I can't remember what they are right now, but they might be relevant to the story overall.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWombat View Post
    Skittles has been a re-occurring character through the series, but considering how the last season ended do you think that we will ever see him again?
    I only ask because I love Skittles as a character. He always saves the day, and I love the way he talks, not to mention, he only comes in on exceptionally suspenseful episodes.
    I agree with you there. I have a strong feeling he will be in season 4 especially now that CJ is with the group. He has been in every season so far (including the flashback in season 3) and has done some vital things to survive including taking mental notes on all the zeds and being a key figure at the original colony before thing turned to shit. Though did it ever say how he exactly let in Ink besides what CJ thought was the reason? I'm particular interested to know why exactly he was not attacked or why they left him alone when they killed or captured almost everyone else.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Skittles - an enigma wrapped in a puzzle (or something witty like that)

I hope to see him again because he is entertaining and he's got a lot of info/mystery around him.

I almost expect a curve ball here. Namely, Z-Skittles as a Smart One who is working for TOWTM to help take down our Heroes.... (queue dramatic music)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I almost expect a curve ball here. Namely, Z-Skittles as a Smart One who is working for TOWTM to help take down our Heroes.... (queue dramatic music)

I think we will see him again...I have a feeling he plays a big role in whats to come in the world of WA.
    Likes scbubba, Bakkie-Pleur liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Doh.. Its early.. Opening this topic I expected to find something about the candy skittles...doh!

But i do love the character skittles to dont know who did the voiceacting, but that person is doing a great job!
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

"Lurker"

Status
    I get the feeling skittles will be an important character, but never even thought about the possibility of him having turned, that would be quite the twist...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombat View Post
    I get the feeling skittles will be an important character, but never even thought about the possibility of him having turned, that would be quite the twist...
    I would be very sorry for him; although he is a totally weird character, his very special way of survival deserves to make him survive.

Crackpot:
    But consider him getting turned: What, if his weirdness prevents him from mentally turning as well making him a human weirdo in a zombie's body-shell?

All the best!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

He didn't seem too weird before the attack. Just a little over anxious when he discovered that Samantha left the watch room.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast