User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    Since Michael isn't being let in, will Pegs and Kelly actually go in? Will they decide not to go in, and then be forced to go in? Are they actually going to just let Michael walk back out the front door?

Sorry for all the questions. But, i ain't got no answers.
    I think the girls will be forced in. and terrible things will go down.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by megamanxzero35 View Post
    I kinda had to lol when they said they could drop the ceiling in on the behemoth. Young Justice just did that in their pilot episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl0O_49lElU#t=3m10s
    I love me some Young Justice XD

but yeah I can see something going down like that.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: hardrocknguy PSN ID: hardrocknguy Steam ID: hardrocknguy Raptr ID: hardrocknguy
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    I think the girls will be forced in. and terrible things will go down.
    I'm thinking the same thing also. Even though we haven't heard much about this place yet, something seems kinda off about it. I wonder if the rest of the chapter will include Michael trying to get access into the Colony in some other way.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I was wondering if someone might have caught that...
    I knew it!

Current U.S. political considerations aside, I think the Colony is going to suffer for their policies. I don't like Maslow's heirarchy; dignity, compassion, wisdom, etc are more fundamental than security or survival. Gleason speculated in the interview that The Tower has survived so long because of their "never say die" attitude in spite of inferior equipment and intel, and I totally agree.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinMike View Post
    I knew it!

Current U.S. political considerations aside, I think the Colony is going to suffer for their policies. I don't like Maslow's heirarchy; dignity, compassion, wisdom, etc are more fundamental than security or survival. Gleason speculated in the interview that The Tower has survived so long because of their "never say die" attitude in spite of inferior equipment and intel, and I totally agree.
    Well said. I can't comment further, but I have a feeling this won't be the last time we talk about this.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinMike View Post
    I knew it!

Maslow's hierarchy is undisputed. The fact of the matter is, after 3 or 4 days without food and water, ur primary concern, is now food and water, at that point, things like dignity, compassion, self actualization, self esteem and even safety, become obsolete people would risk anything for a meal.

if a person was stuck in a room without air, and the only way to get oxygen was by walking into a room filled with zombies, sooner or later they would break down and open the door to the zombies, even though it means safety will become compromised.

its the same situation with security, why was it that Kelly who was sooo ready to walk out the door and leave the tower behind in one of the earlier chapters of season 1, stopped and despite hating the leadership that was in place at the time, came back into the tower? her safety was compromised, and dignity and principles no longer mattered to her, she wanted to survive, and the only way to do so, was to beg michael to let her stay.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Maslow's hierarchy is undisputed. The fact of the matter is, after 3 or 4 days without food and water, ur primary concern, is now food and water, at that point, things like dignity, compassion, self actualization, self esteem and even safety, become obsolete people would risk anything for a meal.

if a person was stuck in a room without air, and the only way to get oxygen was by walking into a room filled with zombies, sooner or later they would break down and open the door to the zombies, even though it means safety will become compromised.

its the same situation with security, why was it that Kelly who was sooo ready to walk out the door and leave the tower behind in one of the earlier chapters of season 1, stopped and despite hating the leadership that was in place at the time, came back into the tower? her safety was compromised, and dignity and principles no longer mattered to her, she wanted to survive, and the only way to do so, was to beg michael to let her stay.
    I'm enjoying this debate. It's very Michael vs. Burt.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Why didn't they just let Michael in? I mean sure his arm may have looked bad but if it was a bite like they thought it was then he would have turned. I mean it just really goes against common sense. Good Show though I love it.
    Last edited by Onslaught; Jan 29th, 2011 at 02:52 PM.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Why didn't they just let Michael in? I mean sure his arm may have looked bad but if it was a bite like they thought it was then he would have turned. I mean it just really goes against common sense. Good Show though I love it.
    The Doctor had no idea when the injury was sustained and since Michael was not allowed to speak there could be no clarification about it. I'm pretty sure they went with their own common sense.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    My guess is that the colony are a bunch of cannibals.
    Victor says "If you last a week then talk to me..." which seems to show that the colony only kill
    the weaklings and only the stronger people survive.
    I also think that there cannibals because they wouldnt let michael in because they cant eat him since he looks infected.
    Also when the gatekeeper was inspecting them he seemed to act as if he was inspecting food.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast