User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    something very bad is going on inside this compound. Eating people/sex.(when he said micheal should be worried) testing on people...whats gonna happen to micheal. very interesting ! can't wait till part 2. human testing ...

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    yeah, i'm really excited to see what's going on here, and to see if we can find out more about the source of the infection.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    This whole new "colony", feels off, just the tone that the people had, the music that was playing in the background, it was somewhat uncomfortable. this gatekeeper guy seemed more creepy than welcoming. Victor, seemed like he was trying to keep them away from the tower, and then there was that incident where Angel mentioned cannibalism earlier with kalani, and if this place really does have a 1000 survivors, then its a possibility. Anyway somethign is not right about the colony. This new place, if it has this many survivors, and its hostile, then they must be the people who took all the guns from the army base,

which brings me to a theory i had going a while ago, the devil you know can be a fairly good ally Things are set in motion for an alliance or a treaty between the mallers and the tower, bringing latch's body back to the mallers, as well asngel's past with scratch, and scratch's role as possible second in command of the mallers. Even though we know the mallers are prisoners, and probably not good people, their intentions are pretty transparent, while this new group, who knows, i'd love to see a team up against a new more powerful enemy. Sounds like an awesome season finale, "The War, Part II" or like "The Second War" i dunno i like Durai, he seems badass, and like a capable commander of an army

also, lets not forget Angel still has to kill a behemoth, and i'm worried sick about him, WHY DO THEY KEEP PLAYING THAT SAD MUSIC WHEN THEY'RE FORMING THE PLAN. i dont like it, i hope this isnt going to be a set up for angel to sacrifice himself for the greater good of the mission or something, and then kalani goes back and gets the supplies back to the tower.

also kalani, giant douchebag, i mean i certainly didnt like him before, but this chapter, teh crap he was saying like, who cares about the mission, we need to save our own asses, like he was insinuating all that before, but he actually said it all aloud this episode so that rly sinks him lower in book.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Does anyone else read "The Walking Dead"?

If you do, am I the only one seeing the correlation between "The Colony" and either "Woodbury" or the "D.C." colonies?

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    also kalani, giant douchebag, i mean i certainly didnt like him before, but this chapter, teh crap he was saying like, who cares about the mission, we need to save our own asses, like he was insinuating all that before, but he actually said it all aloud this episode so that rly sinks him lower in book.
    Exactly! This guy stinks to high heaven of traitor.

"Hoarder"

Status
    yes I read the the walking dead and it does seem like woodbury. I keep get this sense that it's gonna be a good twist/plot thread. gotta think it's gonna be messed up, the colony seems very odd and creepy.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Well they cant be all bad. They might just have a totalitarian think going on in the Colony. I mean the doctor turned michael away because he was possibly bitten. If they were collecting people for experiments would they turn him away? Just something to think about.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by sdkmcqueen View Post
    Well they cant be all bad. They might just have a totalitarian think going on in the Colony. I mean the doctor turned michael away because he was possibly bitten. If they were collecting people for experiments would they turn him away? Just something to think about.
    Do you maybe think the doctor was being controlled by the gatekeeper?

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    That whole undressing scene reminded me of Fallout 3, mostly so when the Gatekeeper was talking about the Broken Arrow. I don't know why, it just hit me that way.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Do you maybe think the doctor was being controlled by the gatekeeper?
    I dont know. The gatekeeper just seemed to be a creepy old guy to me. And the doctor seemed sort of normal. I'm already waiting for the next episode so I can get some answers!!!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    like Pokemon and Seizures.... ROFL!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast