Hey There,

Just recently i started a new website www.apocalypsezone.com. I got the idea for creating the website when i was searching on this forum for other cool Audio Drama podcasts since googling for audio drama + apocalypse theme didn't give me that much new stuff. I just love everything apocalypse/zombie related since as a kid my parents where not home and I watched Night of The living dead on Tv... Oke i didn't finish watching it because i was to afraid since i started thinking what would i do if I was the last living person in my village.. From that moment I was Hooked

Anyway, I created apocalypsezone.com for all Apocalypse fans, There will be book reviews, movie reviews, Game reviews, Tv-Show reviews and of course why I started it... Audio Drama reviews. Also I'm looking for some other fans that are willing to write some reviews, right now I only put up some content, and no real reviews exist. Since English ain't my native language I really could use some help with that..

There is still some work to do, but I wanted to give a few people a preview with the hope to get some good feedback about what you guys like and what not.