User Tag List

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

About WA discussions ...

I wrote this on the chat currently:

LiamKerrington: I just love it that some of us got up with interesting new discussions in the theory-section. All those games: sweet. Really. But having the few new discussions make me understand what I have missed for quite a while. Seriously: I need to relisten to WA!
    Who feels the same?

Enjoy!
    Liam
    Likes Red Shirt, OldtypeM87, HardKor, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Amen brother!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    That's always the hardest part of the breaks: How do you keep discussing the show without just going in circles. It's always great to have a new topic or new approach to a topic to discuss while we wait. And I think I'm with ya on it being time for a fourth re-listen. (or is it fifth? I'm getting to the point where I'm loosing track of how many re-listens I've done)
    Likes Red Shirt, LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Right there with you guys... I'm getting ready for another listen through myself. With notes, again.

I just realized that I might have been fibbing to you guys. When ever I go off the deep end and put on my heavy-duty foil hat, I usually state that, no, I don't have a conspiracy theorist's bulletin board with the colored string... I just remembered that my notes are color coded.

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    That's always the hardest part of the breaks: How do you keep discussing the show without just going in circles.
    Well, given the distance of time and a new perspective with revelations from the more recent episodes, your point of view can change. Not to mention the minutiae that you may pick up. I'm with you, the next LT I'm planning to start this coming week will probably be my fifth-ish. Each time though, I've picked up something new.

Something I'm going to be looking for at the start is the issue with reservist mobilization that has come up again recently. There's a lot to it... it's a mire of Constitutional law and USC Title 10. I've already done some preliminary research into it to refresh my memory. I'm off early tomorrow and all day Wednesday, so after a quick listen to the first two chapters and a review of Kimmet's info-dump breifing, I'm going to get started writing it up for the forums. I'll probably put it in the theories general section. Caution: link heavy wall o' text coming.
    Last edited by Red Shirt; Jan 13th, 2014 at 09:53 PM.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?