User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    What is so cool about twitter? Maybe I am too old for this? I never got behind this besides it being a playground for Chinese hackers... hmm.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Beaumont, CA. Down the freeway from the waterworks.
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    What is so cool about twitter? Maybe I am too old for this? I never got behind this besides it being a playground for Chinese hackers... hmm.
    Consider it extreme micro blogging, although it can be used to follow shows that post updates on uploads and whatnot, which is kind of cool.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzbros2002 View Post
    Consider it extreme micro blogging, although it can be used to follow shows that post updates on uploads and whatnot, which is kind of cool.
    Hm, I am probably too old for this. #idonotliketwitter - and even the French do not like the hashtag: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/30/...-word-hashtag/

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Hm, I am probably too old for this. #idonotliketwitter - and even the French do not like the hashtag: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/30/...-word-hashtag/
    Oh, the French hate everything that they didn't come up with. If we used them as the barometer of good then the world would be a lot less interesting...

Twitter is more entertaining than it is informative to me. I'm on there a whole lot less these days than when I started using it right after it came out. I'll use it for a while then sop for a while...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

It depends on who you follow. If you follow random people then it'll probably get old fast. If you follow celebrities, you'll probably get just as bored. Unless that's what interests you. I follow writers, so for me it's always interesting to read what's going on, who's writing what, publishing related blogs, marketing, etc. I guess it depends on what you use it for.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I thought that way for a while too, and then I decided to use twitter to follow people in the tech industry.

As I've read somewhere.... "Twitter is used to read interesting things by people I don't know, while Facebook is for reading boring things from people I do know." or something to that effect. I think Sarah Lane said it on Tech News Today.

And not that I tweet anything or "anything" but my handle is @HellbringerX .

"I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status

@GingerNacre You're FAVE ginger fan girl. I stalk Osiris and Turbo on Twitter, too.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

@FunkyDung

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Same here, I mainly use it to follow websites and people that post cool stuff.. More like a alternative of a RSS reader. Of course i use it to post stuff to, but mainly for the wtsites that i own and something new is online.

@apocalypsezone1
    @eeuwebergsma (personal)
    @documentairenet
    @....

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I thought that way for a while too, and then I decided to use twitter to follow people in the tech industry.

As I've read somewhere.... "Twitter is used to read interesting things by people I don't know, while Facebook is for reading boring things from people I do know." or something to that effect. I think Sarah Lane said it on Tech News Today.

And not that I tweet anything or "anything" but my handle is @HellbringerX .
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

@Phoenix_TG

I've had a bit of a hiatus from twitter over the last few months, but it'll be good to connect to a few new folk on there
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12