User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

PSN ID: WindsorReich
    I have a feeling that Michael will stay behind in a final stand so that others will get away to safety. But alot of the main characters are probably going to perish in the final few episodes.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    World explodes.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    World explodes.
    Meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

"I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

From the beginning of the story I thought this could be foreshadowing. Michael is afraid but goes mano a mano with evil. Michael kills Ink as his last act.

The survivors are grateful they have the journals so what’s left of humanity will never forget how close we came to extinction.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I think the quote is more along the lines that he was the tired and depressed, he did not fear death (nothing to live for) nor what was on the other side (no fear of hell, it's heaven, or annihilation)

Now, he has something to live for (pegs and other friends) and he now fears death, or maybe more correctly undeath as is Randy and others.

But, like KC says, my hat is so big it falls down over the eyes...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I think the quote is more along the lines that he was the tired and depressed, he did not fear death (nothing to live for) nor what was on the other side (no fear of hell, it's heaven, or annihilation)

Now, he has something to live for (pegs and other friends) and he now fears death, or maybe more correctly undeath as is Randy and others.

But, like KC says, my hat is so big it falls down over the eyes...
    I agree with you though. I think it is just a perception change. There have been strong hints he is messed up in the head on a emotional and mental level. PTSD or something else. Didn't come back to be at the parents funeral. Pushing ppl away. I just relistened to Season 1 this week. When Burt grabbed him it wasn't a "Easy. Your about to loose some teeth" it was a total freak out over being grabbed. He wasn't keen on a hug from Rielly, but went bat crap when he was aggressivly grabbed. We know he did drugs over seas and honestly was so detatched from regular life he barely functioned. Look how he handled Kelly. Combine that with freaking out when Burt grabbed him and other stuff... you got a dude that has a lot of issues.

I really think it was he didn't care about himself and others before. Now he does. It sounds weird, but Z-Day healed him in a lot of ways.
    Likes Storm, Z Sniper liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    No real people of faith in the story. Seems odd. World wide events happening in unison. So I'm going with the Book of Revelations theory. Christians have been "called away". Earth and unsaved people left behind with the devils and demons (like Ink). I was listening to Black Sabbath today, so I may have been influenced.

Also last scene of the series will be only Datu left alive still trying to fix that damn windmill.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123