User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    The reptrivia listing looks all fucked up and the order is hard to under stand. I just end up looking at the end date to figure out the order and if others have taken the quiz. You douches have been filling up the 5 viewable limit all week so I havent added to it. I\ve had a bunch waiting to add but I don't want to push a previous entry out that is still valid. Just a comment, but maybe allow a days spacing between your entry and the last to allow an opportunity for someone else to throw one in there....idk. I have a dozen and if I entered them all then no one would see the previous but valid quizes....
    Some discussion or sorting out might be needed.
    Sorry, man. March 15th is open, if you want to grab that one. I'll space the shit out from now on...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    With todays quiz, my selection (which I won't say what it was), after selecting it and clicking review, it said NO ANSWER, so I wanted to go back to the question thinking that somehow I made a mistake. Seeing no 'go back to the question' type of button I hit BACK, thinking it would just take me back and the timer would still be counting down and all should be fine, but it locked me out, and now shows as not completed. Reviewing before submitting your answer is kind of pointless if you can't go back to the question to double check or even reconsider another answer if you wanted to.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

With todays quiz, my selection (which I won't say what it was), after selecting it and clicking review, it said NO ANSWER, so I wanted to go back to the question thinking that somehow I made a mistake. Seeing no 'go back to the question' type of button I hit BACK, thinking it would just take me back and the timer would still be counting down and all should be fine, but it locked me out, and now shows as not completed. Reviewing before submitting your answer is kind of pointless if you can't go back to the question to double check or even reconsider another answer if you wanted to.
    Robzombie,
    I'm showing that you scored 100% on the quiz for today. Not sure what's up there.

I did notice the "No Answer" thing you mentioned. I recall there being two buttons/links at the bottom of the review screen. One on the right was to submit my final answer and the other was to go back and change my answer. I'll have to try to verify that on another quiz.

Let me know if you see something different than 100% on the 3/13 quiz.

- Bubba
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah, that "no answer" made me return and choose something different ... And later it made me thought: Maybe a trick-question?
    Going back is easy: simply hit "edit quiz" in the lower left section of the page which told you "no answer" or your actual choice.
    Anyway: scbubba told me via a mail that something was kind of wrong with the question.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Oh, I thought the left button said 'Edit Quiz', which I thought was due to being a Quizmaster and not that it would allow me to simply go back to the question...
    Anyways it shows 100% now because as a quizmaster I was able to delete the entry, then enter it again. Seriously no cheating here I swear. If that button does say 'Edit Quiz' yet it lets you actually go back to edit your answer, then it may serve better to have it say 'Edit Answer' instead.

Edit: oops, sorry Liam I just noticed that you confirmed above that yes it does say Edit Quiz.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Instead of "0" maybe a "Zero" next time. But we live and learn...

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Kc (or other admin),
    anyway I can get permission to edit the "How To" you have in the original post for this thread? There's some info I'd like to have in that post since it's the main thing people see from the REPtrivia page link.

Thanks,
    Bubba

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Kc (or other admin),
    anyway I can get permission to edit the "How To" you have in the original post for this thread? There's some info I'd like to have in that post since it's the main thing people see from the REPtrivia page link.

Thanks,
    Bubba
    Go for it! You have permission, but can you actually edit it? If you want to add something you can post it here and we can change it too. Either way.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Go for it! You have permission, but can you actually edit it? If you want to add something you can post it here and we can change it too. Either way.
    I can't actually edit the first post so I'll add the info about even vs weighted score down here.

The main thing I want to change on the original post was to say that the quiz author should choose Weighted Score instead of Even Score. So the section that says:

Maximum tries set to 1.
    Time limit set to 360. AS a standard each quiz should use 360 seconds.
    Score type: Even Score
    Hidden until Start: No
    Guest accessible: yes.

Should have "Score type: Weighted Score" instead.

We could also include this image if it would help:

Thanks,
    Bubba

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    i can't actually edit the first post so i'll add the info about even vs weighted score down here.

The main thing i want to change on the original post was to say that the quiz author should choose weighted score instead of even score. So the section that says:

Maximum tries set to 1.
    Time limit set to 360. As a standard each quiz should use 360 seconds.
    Score type: Even score
    hidden until start: No
    guest accessible: Yes.

Should have "score type: Weighted score" instead.

We could also include this image if it would help:

thanks,
    bubba
    done

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast