User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Damn fine question! I hadn't thought about the hybrid incident in all this. I've got to go back and listen to that to see what I can pick up about his state (other than bleeding and smelling like whiskey) when they recover him.
    Just listened to Part 3 of "Lady and the Tink" and there is no mention of Saul having any Zeeh fluids/matter on him at all. Just the whiskey and the cuts from the glass. So disregard the stuff about Saul's immunity that I wrote above....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Just listened to Part 3 of "Lady and the Tink" and there is no mention of Saul having any Zeeh fluids/matter on him at all. Just the whiskey and the cuts from the glass. So disregard the stuff about Saul's immunity that I wrote above....
    This is actually exactly the trouble I have with the picutre of this seen ever since I listened to it the first time. There are two reason for this:
    a) Saul shoots at the zombies, while they tear apart the car. Considering the damage he probably did to the zombie-bodies, isn't it strange that there was no bleeding on him from the gunshot-wounds of the zeehs? Although the impact of the bullets don't necessarily start fountains of blood, the metabolism of the zeehs' would have them bleed from their wounds;
    b) them zeehs barehandedly demolished the car; although even regulars might have a certain 'solid' skin to physical impact (which is not really true, since we learned many, many times, how easily regulars get killed or wounded), demolished metal, broken windows, damaged plastics quite likely wounded them zeehs on their hands, arms and maybe even other body-parts as well; and yet there was no zeeh-blood on Saul, who actually was cornered into the car and below a horde of zombies.

Granted: The show does not mention anything about him and zombie-fluids on him; but to a certain degree this is kind of a stretch given the circumstances. Nevertheless: The situation has the benefit of the doubt ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12