User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Did X father Y's Z?

There is mention that Angel is connected to Scratch by family. She then stole his ring, is he the cousin that raped her?
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 20th, 2013 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Thread title changed.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazm3n View Post
    There is mention that Angel is connected to Scratch by family. She then stole his ring, is he the cousin that raped her?
    First off, welcome to the forum, Jazm3n. Good to see you here.

I don't think Angel and Scratch had THAT close of a "relationship." She sees him up close and personal early on and never mentions wanting to kill him - which she most definitely would want to do, I'm inclined to think.

My thought is that she had seen him in passing at a Family event and finally realized who he was when she saw his ring. She finally killed him to a) end his misery and b) further her own desire to get revenge on Pegs.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there.

what I understood from Scratch's story is that she was raped by one of her older cousins and that she took care of him on his second attempt; she "broke" him (by cutting of his balls), and "the other family" enfordced the rules of "the family" on her.
    Angel had a girl-friend until the zombieapocalypse. I assume that Angel still had is precious available.
    Also keep in mind: The first time Angel and Scratch met, she wouldn't have said just something along the line "do I know you"; more likely she would have made a more specific statement.

As for shooting Angel - I am sorry; I need to disagree: She did not finish him off in order to stop his misery or to further her desire to get revenge on Pegs; she shot him because she did not get what she wanted and because Angel neglected her; she was furious and made him pay for 'insulting' her with writing 'FU' as a reply to her questions.

All the best!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi there.

what I understood from Scratch's story is that she was raped by one of her older cousins and that she took care of him on his second attempt; she "broke" him (by cutting of his balls), and "the other family" enfordced the rules of "the family" on her.
    Angel had a girl-friend until the zombieapocalypse. I assume that Angel still had is precious available.
    Also keep in mind: The first time Angel and Scratch met, she wouldn't have said just something along the line "do I know you"; more likely she would have made a more specific statement.

As for shooting Angel - I am sorry; I need to disagree: She did not finish him off in order to stop his misery or to further her desire to get revenge on Pegs; she shot him because she did not get what she wanted and because Angel neglected her; she was furious and made him pay for 'insulting' her with writing 'FU' as a reply to her questions.

All the best!
    Liam
    Besides, Angel wanted no real involvement or connection with the family from what Scratch said to him about his father and his reaction to her comparing the two of them when she was questioning him. So I doubt they were actually close or knew each other previously based on this as well.
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post

All the best!
    Liam
    I'll retract my statement and go with the better one from Liam here on why Scratch killed Angel....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Thread title changed. Friendly reminder: Titles cannot contain spoilers. The threads link to places where people just discovering the show may see it and get spoilers.

As for the topic at hand: Do you think Scratch, the woman who is extremely gifted at recognizing people and faces, would not remember the face of her rapist?

Remember...she saw Pegs for maybe 5 seconds in the smokey haze of pipe bombs and still knows what she looks like.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Feb 20th, 2013 at 06:21 AM.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    What if angel is the cousin she talked about?