User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    A couple of nights ago I was again at the part where Kolani and Angel were picking up the MRE’s, and I had always wondered to myself, what is up Angels ass??? What exactly is his problem with Kolani? He had attitude about him earlier during breakfast as well, and I never got it. Then I suddenly realized what it was, he was jealous, and pissed, but I realised why. Burt had just taken over as the leader and it was obvious that Kolani had stepped in as his main advisor. So along with Michael stepping down, Angel had lost his place by default. Now his attitude makes complete sense to me; just wanted to share. Don't know how I didn't really get that before.

I thought he would be upset that he wasn't made leader instead of Michael considering he would've tried to pull rank and play the superior officer card. I saw it that he couldn't vent out at Burt, so why not take it out on the right hand man (or asskisser). It's too bad that we won't know how he would've reacted that his chum (kalani) secretly betrayed them at times to his killer.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    After Simon runs out and gets himself killed, the next morning at breakfast Michael says “first Carly, next Simon, wanna guess who’s next” Angel says, “That seems Wrong”. I just figured out what the hell that’s about. Always wondered but didn’t really think much about it but it always bothered me. Carly Simons middle name is Elisabeth, it’s foreshadowing of Lizzie leaving the tower. I’m sure many of you knew this but I hadn’t seen it brought up, and I might have known earlier but I’m not a fan. Yay I learned something new in WA!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

After Simon runs out and gets himself killed, the next morning at breakfast Michael says “first Carly, next Simon, wanna guess who’s next” Angel says, “That seems Wrong”. I just figured out what the hell that’s about. Always wondered but didn’t really think much about it but it always bothered me. Carly Simons middle name is Elisabeth, it’s foreshadowing of Lizzie leaving the tower. I’m sure many of you knew this but I hadn’t seen it brought up, and I might have known earlier but I’m not a fan. Yay I learned something new in WA!
    Your so vain you probably think this thread is about you

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Now that our team will be going on the offence, I don’t think that it was a coincidence that Saul says “I almost got her to follow scents too” (chapter 5 part 1 time 15:50). This just occurred to me, but I’ll be watching for this to play a role at some point in tracking down the z’s or more likely just tracking down Ink or Scratch specifically.

Edit: i'm talking about his dog Lady. Which happens to be with the survivors now at the colony. If it wasnt clear.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Jun 1st, 2013 at 09:54 PM.
    Likes Grognaurd, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Hound dog is going to sniff out that ..Kitty

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    In the early episodes, Angel I think was going to try to "get in there" with Pegs, he offers to teach her how to shoot a gun when they first pick up Riley and Pegs; when they run the sweat bottle experiment, Angel comments that he's glad to see that she's "tagging along on this one"; he notices her earrings during the party before the War; she asks Angel to bring Latch's body back to the Mallers...got me thinking...could there have been "something" there? Obviously it was brief, but still...
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Personally i dont think so. I think he was just way more in touch than michael had been, and it was just noticable. I felt that everything he said or did was just polite and considerate, which shouldnt be hard between decent people without having to have anything more between them. He just said and did some things that michael should have said or done just to show us that he wasnt really into it. Thats a big reason why i dont think anything will really happen between them in season 4.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Personally i dont think so. I think he was just way more in touch than michael had been, and it was just noticable. I felt that everything he said or did was just polite and considerate, which shouldnt be hard between decent people without having to have anything more between them. He just said and did some things that michael should have said or done just to show us that he wasnt really into it. Thats a big reason why i dont think anything will really happen between them in season 4.
    I think having Pegs out of his life for the time she was in Boulder may put things in a sharper focus for Michael. I'd say there is some reconciliation of some variety I just think this time its Pegs who resists. Hurt me once shame on you, hurt me twice...Michael has his work cut out for him and with the social skills of a gnat he might have issues.
    Likes Lilydragon liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Angel

Pegs will die ... Or is it just coincidence that up until now anytime a pair of survivors have shown up on the show with the first of them speaking dying ...

Tommy and Kelly - appeared together at the Tower, Tommy was the first one speaking, later he died a horribly death;
    Latch and Scratch - appeared together following Lizzy, Saul, and Burt, and Latch was the first to utter words; later he died by the natural 20 Pegs rolled when attacking him;
    to a certain degree: Angel and Saul - although Angel was 'there' with his voice way earlier, he actually first 'appeared' together with Saul at the military based - and he died.
    Do you remember Pegs and Riley appearing the first time? They were on the roof of a flower-shop; and Pegs was the first to speak something ...

Now, is there an evil scheme?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 11th, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
    Likes Storm, Lilydragon liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    When i was re-listening to chapter 9 part 1, after listening to the balance of power, i picked up on the conversation between angel,datu and riley. (1min+)
    datu: Whys it so important we know where they are?just to avoid it?
    angel: Your not thinking in the big picture
    riley: What?
    Angel: If theyre all in one place, at least a nice chunk of them, its the only place you have to hit, we'd never be able to pick them off one at a time, then again we dont know how many theyre are, some of the many reasons we need to find out
    Datu: So were going to count them?!

For some reason angel saying "your not thinking of the big picture" hits me, Then when he mentions knowing if a large amount of Z's are in the same place that would be the only place to hint, "We'd never be able to pick them off one at a time".

Those two phrases for some reason made me think of perhaps inks appearances, he is always watching (possibly counting) the survivors, never directly interfering until he enters both of the towers, maybe ink is tracking the remaining survivors, counting them,keeping watch and waiting until they are in a big chunk ready for a single strike (Boulder Colorado anyone?).
    Then after the fall of boulder/Irwin, The cast all relocate to the colony, along with any remaining colonists/Irwin soldiers.

i know you guys will just tell me that theyre tracking the zombies to find the nest but what if it was the other way round?
    we all know KC loves putting small details that are pointless at the time, then when we go back after a few chapters our minds get blown

OHH and also i forgot chapter 9 was called The road to living death....

Love to know what you guys think!
    Likes Jannit, Storm, scbubba, HardKor, Witch_Doctor and 2 others liked this post

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast