User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I Never Noticed That Before!

This is going to be the catch all small tid bit thread for things you noticed on a re-listen of the show. While this isn't exactly a small thing I'll start with something posted in another thread which combines Liam's thought and mine...

There's a possibility that Randy was Michael's brother. Kelly describes Michael as not fitting the only child mold early in Season 2 and it may be one of the reasons Michael won't talk about what happened at the Water Works when he broke his arm.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Sweet baby Jesus on fire, you just blew my fucking mind. I NEVER would have made that connection.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    This is going to be the catch all small tid bit thread for things you noticed on a re-listen of the show. While this isn't exactly a small thing I'll start with something posted in another thread which combines Liam's thought and mine...

There's a possibility that Randy was Michael's brother. Kelly describes Michael as not fitting the only child mold early in Season 2 and it may be one of the reasons Michael won't talk about what happened at the Water Works when he broke his arm.
    Interesting. He also told Kelly that coming home after his parents' deaths would have made thing worse, not better. Talking about his feelings or Talking about his family relations? Both have brown hair. He admits to Kelly that he may have lost someone when it all began, but then becomes evasive when she probes deeper. This reminds me of the conversation he has with Riley after they shoot Zombie-Cindy.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I never noticed before... Michael is only 27 years old!

Somehow I didn't pick that up before. Been thinking he was at least mid 30's or older. Hmh....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I never noticed before... Michael is only 27 years old!

Somehow I didn't pick that up before. Been thinking he was at least mid 30's or older. Hmh....
    He sounds much older than 27. The actor, Jim Gleason, looks middle-aged.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'd always thought Michael sounded like he's in his late-sixties. Sounds just like Jim . . . late-sixties. Come at me, Jim.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Litmaster liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

I noticed in 'The Harder They Fall' that there is a very HEAVY emphasis on the fact the the golf course is in Gardenia. The golf course is near Saul's house and Tammy lived in Gardenia. Gardenia was mentioned over and over by Saul and Scratch at the beginning of the episode. Could this be one of KC's 'take note of this' cues?
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

Nice build on the idea... So where's my mention about bringing up the brother idea in the Randy thread? Hmm... You both said you hadn't thought of it before. Not upset, just giving you a hard time.
    Last edited by Lilydragon; Mar 13th, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    He sounds much older than 27. The actor, Jim Gleason, looks middle-aged.
    The sound of Jim's voice may have something to do with it. But in general Michael doesn't act like most 27 year olds. Of course, Michael is not like most 27 year olds. He served a few tours in combat zones and has experience as a leader of men.

If I could find more twenty-somethings with Michael's maturity & work ethic, hell, the start-up businesses would go a lot better...

Anyway, back to the show...

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    A couple of nights ago I was again at the part where Kolani and Angel were picking up the MRE’s, and I had always wondered to myself, what is up Angels ass??? What exactly is his problem with Kolani? He had attitude about him earlier during breakfast as well, and I never got it. Then I suddenly realized what it was, he was jealous, and pissed, but I realised why. Burt had just taken over as the leader and it was obvious that Kolani had stepped in as his main advisor. So along with Michael stepping down, Angel had lost his place by default. Now his attitude makes complete sense to me; just wanted to share. Don't know how I didn't really get that before.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast