User Tag List

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

New Forum: Upon Further Review

As we are headlong into our season break many of you are going back to re-listen to the show. With extra insights regarding Kalani, Scratch and more I'm creating this spot for us to post things we missed during our first pass through and maybe only finally caught it on the 5th listen.

I will be moving some threads here soon, but will also start a catch all thread for random tid bits that don't need a whole thread dedicated to them.

So get back out there and listen! Maybe even take some notes on the episodes and add to the wiki. There may be places, people and details that aren't in there now.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, nikvoodootest, scbubba liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Very nice, nik! Thanks for starting this up.

Time to hit season 1 (yet) again....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    As we are headlong into our season break many of you are going back to re-listen to the show. With extra insights regarding Kalani, Scratch and more I'm creating this spot for us to post things we missed during our first pass through and maybe only finally caught it on the 5th listen.

I will be moving some threads here soon, but will also start a catch all thread for random tid bits that don't need a whole thread dedicated to them.

So get back out there and listen! Maybe even take some notes on the episodes and add to the wiki. There may be places, people and details that aren't in there now.
    This is a lot of work you are forcing upon youself ... Is it really encessary to 'condense' stuff?

All the best!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    I would like to try and help with this project and do my best to add any info. Even though I just went through my 1st run through of the 3 seasons within the last 2 weeks, I do want to go back and make connections with things I know now or may have missed. Similar to Arrested Development, I always catch something new in it that I didn't get the previous views.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

So, you're creating a theoretical wiki? Interesting idea. Maybe I just need more coffee.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Not necessarily a theoretical wiki. Just as you listen to the series again post things you missed the first time you went through. Commiserate on those moments when you went "HOW DID I MISS THAT??!!"

And if you happen to take notes to add to the actual wiki...sweet!
    Likes nikvoodootest liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Not necessarily a theoretical wiki. Just as you listen to the series again post things you missed the first time you went through. Commiserate on those moments when you went "HOW DID I MISS THAT??!!"

And if you happen to take notes to add to the actual wiki...sweet!
    Yeah, I'm still waking up. Insomnia is raping my sleep schedule. I totally can't think straight without coffee.
    Likes nikvoodoo liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Yeah, I'm still waking up. Insomnia is raping my sleep schedule. I totally can't think straight without coffee.
    This is an excellent blog post. We found the material on your website to be quite useful. Following the conclusion of this post, I would like to introduce you to ovo game and gartic phone, the two best games this month. It will allow you to spend time relaxing with friends and family.