User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Hoooly crap, this stuff cracks me up! OR, I could really piss off Michael and take his woman,.....no, literally,...hog tie Pegs and head for the border!
    Whoa! Victor's back in the house! I thought he'd be moving in on Kelly right about now!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    haha, good thread.

Victor is actually one of my favorite late joining characters....and Kelly has grown on me over time...So Yeah, Victor and Kelly need to hook up...however the Victor/Scratch/Pegs repopulate mexico idea is great! lol
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Thanks guys! Although, if you think the WA world is bad now, wait til an insurance salesman and a lawyer hook up! Poor Victor, what choices does he really have? A lawyer who can't shut up, a bossy one-legged titty teasing Asian princess, an alholic French woman, and an insecure florist who can't cook worth a damn! OH WAIT, there's always Tanya! Hey Saul, who's yo daddy?!
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    OH WAIT, there's always Tanya! Hey Saul, who's yo daddy?!
    Now THAT would be awesome! haha!
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Thanks guys! Although, if you think the WA world is bad now, wait til an insurance salesman and a lawyer hook up! Poor Victor, what choices does he really have? A lawyer who can't shut up, a bossy one-legged titty teasing Asian princess, an alholic French woman, and an insecure florist who can't cook worth a damn! OH WAIT, there's always Tanya! Hey Saul, who's yo daddy?!
    When I pictured Kelly in my head--when I first started listening, and had no idea what any of the cast actually look like--I had always pictured her the way Tammy looks in real life. It's weird to say it, but it's true. When I would close my eyes I would see someone that looks just like Tammy. So with that image in my head . . . lemme tells ya . . . Victor could do a LOT worse. I'm just sayin. Tammy's a damn good looking woman.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I also now picture Victor as being a little shorter, and painting when he isn't making fun of Saul. He's like Mexican Bob Ross. Only grittier! And no afro.
    Likes a762user liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    So we're in agreement. Victor and Scratch cross paths, kick ass side-by-side for a time, then race off to repopulate Mexico together.
    *cough* Maybe I got this wrong ... I thought that since the abortion Scratch cannot re-populate anymore ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    For whom hooks up with whom...I'm saying:

Victor and Kelly (kinda obvious)

Pegs and Muldoon (Muldoon says "no fucking love", Pegs reply "you seem really nice, I'm looking forward to get to know you". Although totally sarcastic hints to future gettins on, and I think it is over between her and Michael and they will move on from their time in the tower)

Michael and CJ. I think they will be the perfect couple, yet won't realize it until the end or close to. They will be too busy leading the fight against the zed's

Riley, unless there are some tall blondes left, male or female, she may be screwed...

Unless season 4 brings new characters, others like Datu probably won't have a love interest as part of their story.
    Likes buzzbros2002 liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    ...Unless season 4 brings new characters, others like Datu probably won't have a love interest as part of their story.
    Datu will be just fine. Season 4 will include a huge twist, in which we'll discover that the Philippines has successfully defeated the zombies there and is launching a campaign to eradicate them worldwide. The story will end with millions of Filipino immigrants arriving to repopulate the United States, Datu being reunited with his children and becoming the king of Southern California. Michael will finish out his days as the handyman at Datu's palace.
    Likes REZombie, scbubba liked this post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast