User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilydragon View Post
    I think Randy did eventually make it to the colony... There was more than one with makings on their faces, and one was mentioned to have a beard. The only one that is ever mentioned to have a beard is Randy. My theary is that Randy is Micheals brother, biological or in arms. So far Micheal hasn't been truthful about his past, he told two different stories about his parents and Reily does not believe he's an only child.
    To go along with that, he told Angel at the beginning (ch.1 part 2) that he kinda had family in San Louis Bispo- Northern California (I totally butchered that, sorry CA). But later on, he told someone else (can't remember who, will have to listen back) that his parents were killed in a car crash on one of his tours overseas. So, there is the possibility that he is not being truthful.

The part that I feel makes this mystery more interesting that I haven't seen mentioned much is that he had dreams about and said out Randy's name in his sleep while he was sedated at the colony as Hope said something to him about it. So I strongly feel there is something more personal there between the two.
    Likes Lilydragon liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I think Randy did eventually make it to the colony... There was more than one with makings on their faces, and one was mentioned to have a beard. The only one that is ever mentioned to have a beard is Randy. My theary is that Randy is Micheals brother, biological or in arms. So far Micheal hasn't been truthful about his past, he told two different stories about his parents and Reily does not believe he's an only child.
    You know, it never crossed my mind that the Randy that Michael recognized when Tanya was being dragged off might be someone that Michael knew before ZDay. Hmmm... Food for thought...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    You know, it never crossed my mind that the Randy that Michael recognized when Tanya was being dragged off might be someone that Michael knew before ZDay. Hmmm... Food for thought...
    But see that's exactly what I thought first. We hadn't heard of Randy until that episode and we didn't hear about him again until Saul and Victor met up with CJ. And if he recognized him off the bat the way it's portrayed in the episode he had to of been with him and known him long enough to do so. This is what made me think he knew Randy before ZDay. Especially, if it was his brother.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

But see that's exactly what I thought first. We hadn't heard of Randy until that episode and we didn't hear about him again until Saul and Victor met up with CJ. And if he recognized him off the bat the way it's portrayed in the episode he had to of been with him and known him long enough to do so. This is what made me think he knew Randy before ZDay. Especially, if it was his brother.
    I admit it: I thought of the probability that Michael and Randy already met before the zeehpocalypse; but I never considered a tight relationship between both of them like, for example, both of them being brothers. That's an interesting thought.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I don't know about about them being to close. My bets on Randy being a Smart One that helped out before he lost control. My guess is that he turned. Stayed in control long enough to help Michael. Then lost it later. Maybe after being recruited my TOWTM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I admit it: I thought of the probability that Michael and Randy already met before the zeehpocalypse; but I never considered a tight relationship between both of them like, for example, both of them being brothers. That's an interesting thought.
    Used in conjunction with Kelly's analysis from season 2 that Michael doesn't fit the only child type.........very interesting.....
    Likes LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    I don't know about about them being to close. My bets on Randy being a Smart One that helped out before he lost control. My guess is that he turned. Stayed in control long enough to help Michael. Then lost it later. Maybe after being recruited my TOWTM.

Sean refers to him as one of the 'techies' in The 31st.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    That would go along with that theory that Burt (I think, so horrible with quote recollection) made about the smart ones that if maybe these smart ones were smart when they were alive and it carried over when they turned.
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, the mention of Randy from CJ's crew drew my immediate attention to the previous Randy references. So I never thought that there might be "another" Randy. I mean, c'mon, how big could LA really be, amirite?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Used in conjunction with Kelly's analysis from season 2 that Michael doesn't fit the only child type.........very interesting.....
    That one slipped my attention - totally.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast